I-league 2012-13 General Discussion thread

Comments

• > Ashlesh said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > He already has experience in India with Hindustan FC and an academy in Assam. Seems like a good signing. Lets see how he effects the team... can we see a few Spanish players join I-League.
    >
    >

his resume seems to be quite methodological 
    at least he should make victorino a winger and bring anouro in midfield 
    victorino-kalu-anouri-adil will make good mifield

CV of Oscar Bruzon-It says degree in Real Estate management. As Sporting Clube De Goa are basically real estate developers, I think Oscar will help them in their business also.
    :P

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Oscar Bruzon is more a bank maneger than a football maneger.

• Hey, every football manager has to start off somewhere. He is not some sort of big time player that can just coach any team straight away and I doubt coaching at the u14 and u16 levels pay much, specially with the clubs they say he has done it with.

• Spain is suffering thru a terrible financial crisis. Bank manager will work as Football Coach and Football Coach will work as Real Estate manager-as long as money is coming. Anyways Good Luck to Sporting Clube.

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

i-League 2012-13 Stats and Analysis Part 1: Till Round 8

http://sam80dev3.blogspot.in/2012/12/i-league-2012-13-stats-and-analysis.html

Just tried to put get some stats and come with this small effort along with debraj banerjee(owner of the blog)

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

One fact all teams whose name start with the letter #P have same points.

Proyag ,Pailan ,Pune r all on 14 points. :O

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

Very impressive CV for Mr Oscar.

2008 - TODAY CAJA DE BADAJOZ.
    Bank Branch Manager.

2007 - 2008 BANCO PASTOR.
    Corporate Portfolio Manager.

2006 – 2007 BANCO DE SANTANDER.

2004 – 2006 MAPFRE EMPRESAS (INSURANCE SECTOR).
    International Risks Negotiation Manager. Industrial Hazards Division (Global Risks).

Now I know why every time I visit my bank in Spain, the guy who speaks English is missing... seems like another banker coach in making!!!!
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

Next Jose Mourinho in the making.

• gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points

> rudra said:
    > Very impressive CV for Mr Oscar.

2008 - TODAY CAJA DE BADAJOZ.
    Bank Branch Manager.

2007 - 2008 BANCO PASTOR.

2006 – 2007 BANCO DE SANTANDER.

2004 – 2006 MAPFRE EMPRESAS (INSURANCE SECTOR).
    International Risks Negotiation Manager. Industrial Hazards Division (Global Risks).

Now I know why every time I visit my bank in Spain, the guy who speaks English is missing... seems like another banker coach in making!!!!

To be fair...
    He's played at a high level, got his coaching license from a reputable FA, has worked with Academy teams up to U-16* and speaks English

Thats already a massive improvement on Ekendra Singh !

Ekendra conducted a C license in Bangalore in May/June, a lot of the candidates thought he was very difficult to understand & old fashioned !

Guys like Ekendra, Thygaraj, Birbal , Gabriel Joseph etc should all be retired by the AIFF, if we have these guys teaching the new generation of coaches, we will continue to produce many average coaches & below average players...

about 16yrs ago, many British 'fans' & Arsenal players were also saying similar things about "headmaster" Wenger...remember the headlines "Arsene Who ?"......

Lets give Oscar some time, surely under him SCdeGoa will play better football than what they produced this season so far..

P.S
    U-16 level of top European clubs is on par with technical/tactical level of I-League players !!