I-league 2012-13 General Discussion thread

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> munna21977 said:
    > Which club has influence/power this season to organise I-league 2nd Division this season so that they can qualify. None. In the past, we have seen Lajong, Sikkim doing that. I would say, Let Mizoram organise I-league 2nd Division this year.

may be dodsal fc.... they got money from middle east... you never know about these guys
    they are the only sugar daddy team in 2nd div this time i guess
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Till now dempo,cb & mb have played 3 out of 4 big teams.

Dempo - won 2(cb,mb) drew 1 (eb)

Cb - won 1(mb) lost 2(eb,dempo)

Mb - lost 3(cb,proyag,dempo

Eb & proyag have played against 2

Eb - won 1(cb) drew1 (dempo)

Proyag - won 1 (mb) lost 1(cb)

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

That makes it big 5 ( DP, EB, CB, PR n MB).

Domnic said:

That makes it big 5 ( DP, EB, CB, PR n MB).

One big team can only play against 4. Thats why i said 4 team. Got it?

• > shankar said:
    > > munna21977 said:
    > > Which club has influence/power this season to organise I-league 2nd Division this season so that they can qualify. None. In the past, we have seen Lajong, Sikkim doing that. I would say, Let Mizoram organise I-league 2nd Division this year.

>
    >

may be dodsal fc.... they got money from middle east... you never know about these guys
    they are the only sugar daddy team in 2nd div this time i guess

I dont think Dodsal will invest that heavily though yet. They shall wait till they get promotion to the I-League.

Complete I-league 2012-13 stats after Round 9

Total Matches - 62

Wins - 48 (Home 28 : 20 Away)

Draw - 14

Total Goals - 188 (Home 111 : 77 Away) (Indians 90 : 98 Forgeiners)

MOST GOALS

Scored - Prayag United (26)

Concided - ONGC (24)

LEAST GOALS

Scored - Salgaocar (7)

Concided - East Bengal (1)

Two goan clubs scg & salgaocar r in a very bad position. They have scored only 8 & 7 goals respectebly. Air india,ongc,urfc have scored more goals than them. They need to do star scoring & quick. Ane air india they have 7 points with a game less played. There is hope they wont go down.

• gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points

Ayush Srivastav & Goal.com India should retire from football journalism.....

No mention of the Aniche-Subhas incident which was a game changer , no penatly , no red card...funnily enough , he didnt even give a yellow card !!
    The 1st Bagan goal was an own goal by Chika Wali and not Odafa's. Watching the replays
    The 2nd goal was quite controversial, but not according to Goal.com's Ayush...

Possible hand ball, and as in keeping with this seasons trend, more shitty Goalkeeping. Abhra beaten at near post, didn't even get a touch.

Goal.com used to get away with a lot of error filled reports in the past, very surprised to see them continuing to do so , even in the televised games.