I-league 2012-13 General Discussion thread

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

@shankar thanx. can any one tell me how to embed pics? i don't get any option to do so

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> Joyptan said:
    > @shankar thanx. can any one tell me how to embed pics? i don't get any option to do so

you are welcomed...
    just check the the top column in comment box...you will find the insert image 9th from right... you have to insert the image url and will be done :)

> Ashlesh said:
    > herman ltd or smthg is one of the sponsors of i league 

one of the many???
    i dont even know one of them

> Ashlesh said:
    > image

IVO BORGES CURRENTLY HAVE HIGHEST ASSISANT PRO LEAGUE AND 4 GOALS ON HIS NAME FOR SESA 
    ONGC HAS CONTACTED HIM FOR THE MOVE IF DEAL GOES WELL HE WILL MOVE TO ONGC IN THIS JANUARY TRANSFER ON LOAN PERHAPS 

if he is good then SESA should have played him in 2nd div... or at least to teams like salgaokar or SCG or may be USFC
    but WHY ongc....what if they survive with his few assist or goal??
    i will blame this club if ongc survives
  • > Ashlesh said:
    > > shankar said:
    > > > Ashlesh said:
    > > > image

IVO BORGES CURRENTLY HAVE HIGHEST ASSISANT PRO LEAGUE AND 4 GOALS ON HIS NAME FOR SESA 
    ONGC HAS CONTACTED HIM FOR THE MOVE IF DEAL GOES WELL HE WILL MOVE TO ONGC IN THIS JANUARY TRANSFER ON LOAN PERHAPS 

> >
    > >

if he is good then SESA should have played him in 2nd div... or at least to teams like salgaokar or SCG or may be USFC
    but WHY ongc....what if they survive with his few assist or goal??
    i will blame this club if ongc survives

>
    >

ha ha ha
    i league division 2 start after i league division one so he will play in sesa colors in division two :P
    and playing sporting and salgaocar wont give him playing time 

If the I-League 2nd Division begins after the I-League then the AIFF really have no idea what they are doing.
  • Which club has influence/power this season to organise I-league 2nd Division this season so that they can qualify. None. In the past, we have seen Lajong, Sikkim doing that. I would say, Let Mizoram organise I-league 2nd Division this year.

• > munna21977 said:
    > Which club has influence/power this season to organise I-league 2nd Division this season so that they can qualify. None. In the past, we have seen Lajong, Sikkim doing that. I would say, Let Mizoram organise I-league 2nd Division this year.

Why dont the AIFF do what you said and make it home and away. Create a real 2nd Division and instead of the random 23 teams per season you have team send requests to join and based on criteria you select 10 teams. Only 2 teams from Goa, 2 from Kolkata, and 1 club from Maharashtra can join. The rest can be from say Delhi, Aizawl etc. Then have it be home and away. Thats the only way I see that working.

Would love to see this...
    - SESA Football Academy.
    - Vasco SC.
    - Kalighat MS.
    - Bhawanipore FC.
    - Dodsal FC.
    - Delhi United FC.
    - Aizawl FC.
    - Quartz Calicut SC.
    - Royal Wahingdoh FC.
    - [Mizo Premier League team].
  • munna21977munna21977 2 Points
    edited December 2012

Yes they neede proper planning for that. You forgot Mohammedan Sporting from that list. ha ha ha A proper 2nd Division on home and away match spread over atleast 4 months is required. They dont have to stop for national team commitments also as they hardly have any player in national camp.

• > munna21977 said:
    >

Yes they neede proper planning for that. You forgot Mohammedan Sporting from that list. ha ha ha A proper 2nd Division on home and away match spread over atleast 4 months is required. They dont have to stop for national team commitments also as they hardly have any player in national camp.

>
    >

Oh ya. In that case then have the 2 Kolkata spots be decided by results in the CFL. The top 2 non I-League teams in CFL qualify for the I-League 2nd Division.

As for the 4 month league. That could work. There are however some restraints. Can Mizoram get an AFC approved stadium. Those rules apply for the 2nd Division as well. Where would SESA and Vasco play and would they even get a crowd (1,000 or more at least paying). Delhi United need to make sure the Ambedkar Stadium is available to them and not for functions etc. and where would Dodsal play with Mumbai not free?