I-league 2012-13 General Discussion thread

Comments

• > kshitij USFC said:
    > our forwards are bakwas.
    > score 15 goals in a season and prove me wrong indian strikers.

That wont happen. Dont rush it. Again they are all young. If they can all keep their heads straight and play for teams that will give them chances and at the same time playing time (Holicharan at Pailan, Jeje and Subhash at Pune, Manandeep at East Bengal) then by the time they are all around 27-28 they will be 25 goals per season. Of course that is not a guarantee but an expectation.
  • Oh and Mohammed Rafi scored 15 after the 2008-09 season. Then he scored 3 the next season.

• Arsenalkid700 said:
    Oh and Mohammed Rafi scored 15 after the 2008-09 season. Then he scored 3 the next season.

yeah yeah whatever but he is not a indian regular so who cares. huh

• kshitij USFCkshitij USFC 250 Points
    edited December 2012

Arsenalkid700
    > kshitij USFC said:

> our forwards are bakwas.
    > score 15 goals in a season and prove me wrong indian strikers.

That wont happen. Dont rush it. Again they are all young. If they can all keep their heads straight and play for teams that will give them chances and at the same time playing time (Holicharan at Pailan, Jeje and Subhash at Pune, Manandeep at East Bengal) then by the time they are all around 27-28 they will be 25 goals per season. Of course that is not a guarantee but an expectation.

if you say so i will lower my expectations then.

then for all 4 u mentioned

score 11 goals in a I lig season n u please me otherwise Indian fwds u all suck.

bt
    yeah if anyone of them keeps scoring for NT if picked then i will like them regardless of their club form. :p

so either you score 11 goals
    or score for NT
    i like you otherwise y'all suck.

• even USFC indian fwds r good as shit.
    tudu n nadong has scored a record breaking ZEROOOOO goals in some 6-7 matches.

• lot of games have been cancelled or postponed due to various reasons-from Thackeray's death to stone throwing to Fatorda renovation. The current points table is not the correct indicator of ranking. These are the games cancelled so far-

1) Round 6 Pune FC - Air India
    2) Round 10 Mohun bagan - East Bengal
    3) Round 11 Mohun Bagan - Pailan Arrows
    4)Round 12 Mohun Bagan - United Sikkim
    5) Round 12 Salgaocar - Sporting Clube
    6) Round 12 Churchill - Air India

When will AIFF organise these games??? How many more games will be cancelled because of Mohun bagan fiasco or Duler ground/Salt Lake Stadium renovation.

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> kshitij USFC said:
    > even USFC indian fwds r good as shit.
    > tudu n nadong has scored a record breaking ZEROOOOO goals in some 6-7 matches.

even?? usfc ind fwds??
    you are really a bling USFC fan who dont seem to watch other team players it seems....
    other teams got 5-8 times better quality indian forwards than USFC players 
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points

> munna21977 said:
    > lot of games have been cancelled or postponed due to various reasons-from Thackeray's death to stone throwing to Fatorda renovation. The current points table is not the correct indicator of ranking. These are the games cancelled so far-

1) Round 6 Pune FC - Air India
    2) Round 10 Mohun bagan - East Bengal
    3) Round 11 Mohun Bagan - Pailan Arrows
    4)Round 12 Mohun Bagan - United Sikkim
    5) Round 12 Salgaocar - Sporting Clube
    6) Round 12 Churchill - Air India

When will AIFF organise these games??? How many more games will be cancelled because of Mohun bagan fiasco or Duler ground/Salt Lake Stadium renovation.

Other than MB matches, rest are gonna go as per schedule...
    and as far as the postponed date goes,... it is probably gonna be just before last round of the league as had been the case in past seasons
  • > shankar said:
    > > kshitij USFC said:
    > > even USFC indian fwds r good as shit.
    > > tudu n nadong has scored a record breaking ZEROOOOO goals in some 6-7 matches.
    >
    >

even?? usfc ind fwds??
    you are really a bling USFC fan who dont seem to watch other team players it seems....

I think he knows that. Their best Indian scorers are I believe Linekar and Sandesh. Salau has been the better player and who knows, he may actually be a good player. Attivi is a waste of a foreigner spot.

Their are so many better players available. Go to the Brazilian lower leagues and sign the best forward you can.
  • Arsenalkid700
    > shankar said:

> > kshitij USFC said:
    > > even USFC indian fwds r good as shit.
    > > tudu n nadong has scored a record breaking ZEROOOOO goals in some 6-7 matches.
    >
    >

even?? usfc ind fwds??

I think he knows that. Their best Indian scorers are I believe Linekar and Sandesh. Salau has been the better player and who knows, he may actually be a good player. Attivi is a waste of a foreigner spot.

Their are so many better players available. Go to the Brazilian lower leagues and sign the best forward you can.

yeah i don't waste my time watching our crappy forwards.

i would agree with what you said Line n jhingan.