I-league 2012-13 General Discussion thread

Comments

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points

AFC will be watching AIFF very closely on this..Also MB shenanigans have gone to far with this incident..Perhaps they now understand ow badly they miscalculated..

Ban MB for the season...Hopefully that will knock some sense into the MB managemnet

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Mb official should get baned for life from indian football. It will be good for the club and for indian football also.

• > Ashlesh said:
    > @rohan ;

pune fc donate their ticket revenue to charity now you tell how much does ticket revenue mean for the clubs :P 

And how do you know this?
  • > Ashlesh said:
    > @rohan ;

pune fc donate their ticket revenue to charity now you tell how much does ticket revenue mean for the clubs :P 

And piss off. Just because Goan clubs dont do ticket revenue does not mean that it does not matter. It is a huge thing in world football and when the Goan clubs fall behind then dont cry.

Arsenalkid700
    > Ashlesh said:

> @rohan ;

And piss off. Just because Goan clubs dont do ticket revenue does not mean that it does not matter. It is a huge thing in world football and when the Goan clubs fall behind then dont cry.

East bengal made aprox. Rs. 8175000 from the derby game ticket sale.

• > Joyptan said:
    > > Arsenalkid700
    > > > Ashlesh said:
    > > @rohan ;

>
    >

>
    >
    >
    > East bengal made aprox. Rs. 8175000 from the derby game ticket sale.

What is that in lakh or crores or cherry milk.

81 lakh 75 thousand.

• > Joyptan said:
    > 81 lakh 75 thousand.

75 THOUSAND CHERRY MILKS!!!!! THAT IS A LOT!!!!

But seriously that is okay. As someone who is not from India I can not fully tell if that is good or bad... is it?

To give u an example the next most profiteble i-league match whould earn mostly 10 lakhs. And barisic whould take less salery than that.

• > Joyptan said:
    > To give u an example the next most profiteble i-league match whould earn mostly 10 lakhs. And barisic whould take less salery than that.

Hm, that seems pretty good. I am guessing the prices per ticket is not so much. You guys almost earned a crore from around 80,000-90,000 fans.