I-league 2012-13 General Discussion thread

Comments

• rudra said:
    > kshitij USFC
    > > Arsenalkid700
    > > shankar said:
    > > kshitij USFC said:
    > > even USFC indian fwds r good as shit.
    > > tudu n nadong has scored a record breaking ZEROOOOO goals in some 6-7 matches.
    >
    >

even?? usfc ind fwds??
    you are really a bling USFC fan who dont seem to watch other team players it seems....
    other teams got 5-8 times better quality indian forwards than USFC players 

I think he knows that. Their best Indian scorers are I believe Linekar and Sandesh. Salau has been the better player and who knows, he may actually be a good player. Attivi is a waste of a foreigner spot.

Their are so many better players available. Go to the Brazilian lower leagues and sign the best forward you can.

yeah i don't waste my time watching our crappy forwards.

i would agree with what you said Line n jhingan.

haha, so the truth comes out! I-2 yr of following Indian football seems to have affected you a lot..take a break :)

i don't need take a break. i get enough.

now let me tell you i only follow I LEAGUE coz of USFC and it's been 1.5 years since i started following USFC.
    before that my only interest was INDIAN NT.
    i had no interest in I LIG then and once i came to know the our indians players play second fiddle to foreigners i then never really cared to follow a team.
    still i used to see dempo's result coz that time chettri used to play for them.once chettri left for MLS i completely ignored I LIG.had chettri stayed a little longer i would have been a dempo now.

suddenly one day i came about USFC and rest is history.

yes i will say again
    no USFC no I LIG for me unless some other club shows up from my home state.
    if USFC is relegated this season then if will follow 2nd div. not I lig.
    that's my way.
    like it or not.

• > kshitij USFC said:
    > > rudra said:
    > > > kshitij USFC
    > > > > Arsenalkid700
    > > > > shankar said:
    > > > > kshitij USFC said:
    > > > > even USFC indian fwds r good as shit.
    > > > > tudu n nadong has scored a record breaking ZEROOOOO goals in some 6-7 matches.
    > > >
    > > >

even?? usfc ind fwds??
    you are really a bling USFC fan who dont seem to watch other team players it seems....

> >
    > >

I think he knows that. Their best Indian scorers are I believe Linekar and Sandesh. Salau has been the better player and who knows, he may actually be a good player. Attivi is a waste of a foreigner spot.

Their are so many better players available. Go to the Brazilian lower leagues and sign the best forward you can.

> >
    > > yeah i don't waste my time watching our crappy forwards.

> >
    > > i would agree with what you said Line n jhingan.
    > >

haha, so the truth comes out! I-2 yr of following Indian football seems to have affected you a lot..take a break :)

>
    > i don't need take a break. i get enough.
    >
    > now let me tell you i only follow I LEAGUE coz of USFC and it's been 1.5 years since i started following USFC.
    > before that my only interest was INDIAN NT.
    > i had no interest in I LIG then and once i came to know the our indians players play second fiddle to foreigners i then never really cared to follow a team.
    > still i used to see dempo's result coz that time chettri used to play for them.once chettri left for MLS i completely ignored I LIG.had chettri stayed a little longer i would have been a dempo now.
    >
    > suddenly one day i came about USFC and rest is history.
    >
    >
    > yes i will say again
    > no USFC no I LIG for me unless some other club shows up from my home state.
    > if USFC is relegated this season then if will follow 2nd div. not I lig.
    > that's my way.
    > like it or not.
    >

As long as you follow your local side then fine. But don't you live in Delhi? I thought you did so what if somehow Delhi United SC are promoted?
  • Arsenalkid700
    > kshitij USFC said:

> > rudra said:
    > > > kshitij USFC
    > > > > Arsenalkid700
    > > > > shankar said:
    > > > > kshitij USFC said:
    > > > > even USFC indian fwds r good as shit.
    > > > > tudu n nadong has scored a record breaking ZEROOOOO goals in some 6-7 matches.
    > > >
    > > >

even?? usfc ind fwds??

> >
    > >

> >
    > > yeah i don't waste my time watching our crappy forwards.

> >
    > > i would agree with what you said Line n jhingan.
    > >

>
    > i don't need take a break. i get enough.
    >
    > now let me tell you i only follow I LEAGUE coz of USFC and it's been 1.5 years since i started following USFC.
    > before that my only interest was INDIAN NT.
    > i had no interest in I LIG then and once i came to know the our indians players play second fiddle to foreigners i then never really cared to follow a team.
    > still i used to see dempo's result coz that time chettri used to play for them.once chettri left for MLS i completely ignored I LIG.had chettri stayed a little longer i would have been a dempo now.
    >
    > suddenly one day i came about USFC and rest is history.
    >
    >
    > yes i will say again
    > no USFC no I LIG for me unless some other club shows up from my home state.
    > if USFC is relegated this season then if will follow 2nd div. not I lig.
    > that's my way.
    > like it or not.
    >

As long as you follow your local side then fine. But don't you live in Delhi? I thought you did so what if somehow Delhi United SC are promoted?

im in delhi for 3 years.
    i m native of uttarakhand but lived in Uttar pradesh for 14 years.
    i like hilly people and culture and will support any team from that regions.

if Delhi utd is promoted i will go to watch their games but USFC will be alwayz close to my heart and will always gets 1st preference.

• Thats good. I understand that. Great to know you are a die hard supporter... NOW GET ME PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• munna21977munna21977 2 Points
    edited January 2013

@kshitijUSFC I guess you will support Simla Youngs also. May be ONGC as players like Jatin Singh Bisht from Uttarakhand are there.

• Arsenalkid700 said:
    Thats good. I understand that. Great to know you are a die hard supporter... NOW GET ME PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for pictures
    i hope 2nd div. is played in delhi then.

• munna21977
    @kshitijUSFC I guess you will support Simla Youngs also. May be ONGC as players like Jatin Singh Bisht from Uttarakhand are there.

yeah there's lot of players who are natives of uttrakhand play in teams that take part DSA football league.

• kshitij USFCkshitij USFC 250 Points
    edited January 2013

munna21977 @kshitijUSFC I guess you will support Simla Youngs also.
    May be ONGC as players like Jatin
    Singh Bisht from Uttarakhand are
    there.

yeah there's lot of players who are
    natives of uttrakhand play in teams
    that take part DSA football league.

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> Arsenalkid700
    > > Joyptan said:
    > The fans who won't pay to watch the team they can't be called loyal fans. loyal fans will surely pay few rupees extra than normal to watch.

Exactly. What makes a loyal fan? Does not matter who you support, be it Manchester United or ONGC FC, its how you support them and not having the nerve to give up a little money to see a professional football match of your "favorite" team is not showing loyalty at all.

So, having money and being ready to spend that is the criteria for being 'loyal'.... Goodbye blue sky
  • > rudra said:
    > > Arsenalkid700
    > > > Joyptan said:
    > > The fans who won't pay to watch the team they can't be called loyal fans. loyal fans will surely pay few rupees extra than normal to watch.
    >
    >

Exactly. What makes a loyal fan? Does not matter who you support, be it Manchester United or ONGC FC, its how you support them and not having the nerve to give up a little money to see a professional football match of your "favorite" team is not showing loyalty at all.

So, having money and being ready to spend that is the criteria for being 'loyal'.... Goodbye blue sky

>

Not exactly. Their is a difference between supporting and being loyal. When you pay for your ticket you are helping your club and in reward you get 90 minutes of entertainment.

Now as we all know all the clubs are running at a loss? Why is that? Yes sponsors etc are to blame but how much does ticket sales matter? Quite a lot, maybe not in revenue but say for example a potential sponsor comes along. They wont put their money into the team unless they receive something back. Most ticket revenue is taken in for sponsors. Perhaps not in the EPL but in MLS we do that. I know Japan does that as well. In countries where the sugar daddies are not involved is where this is done.