I-league 2012-13 General Discussion thread

Comments

• > Joyptan said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > Joyptan said:
    > > > @Arsenalkid700 i have counted them,thats why i said that according to i-league.org u are right but i don't think that i-league.org is right.
    > >
    > >

I will do a recount then.

>
    >
    >
    > When u start ur recounting please take note of total goals scored by indians.

You make me do so much work but as you wish my master.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Complete I-league 2012-13 stats after Round 16

Total Matches - 102

Wins - 76 (Home 48 : 28 Away)

Draw - 26

Total Goals - 300 (Home 177 : 123 Away) (Indians 140 : 160 Forgeiners)

Goals without MB in I-league - 278 (Home 166 -112 Away) (Indians 130 : 148 Forgeiners)

::MOST GOALS

::

Scored - Churchill Brothers (37)

Concided - USFC (30)

::LEAST GOALS

::

Scored - Lajong (12)

Concided - East Bengal (6)

• usaindiausaindia 1671 Points

this year the difference between indian strikers and foreigners is not that much like last few years

• > usaindia said:
    > this year the difference between indian strikers and foreigners is not that much like last few years

Are you sure about that. We dont even have an Indian on 5 goals yet. 
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > usaindia said:
    > > this year the difference between indian strikers and foreigners is not that much like last few years
    >
    >

but probably more people scoring
  • > rudra said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > usaindia said:
    > > > this year the difference between indian strikers and foreigners is not that much like last few years
    > >
    > >

>
    >

I know that and its good but the consistency of some of the Indian players is astonishing in a bad way. Guys like Jeje Lalpekhlua and Holicharan I can dismiss because one of them only comes on as a sub now and the other is only 18 years old but the guys like Joaquim (only real attacker at the club other than Koko and Johnny), Subash Singh (plays almost every game for Pune and is known to miss a lot), and Bineesh Balan (A hat-trick then disappears) are worries. They all have age on their side (except for Joaquim) and I understand how hard it is the get chances but when you think of these guys and something like Subash's misses when playing for Pune its hard to feel to delighted with the results of Indian strikers.

> rudra said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > usaindia said:
    > > > this year the difference between indian strikers and foreigners is not that much like last few years
    > >
    > >

>
    >

i mean this late in league the difference is 20 goals,for last couple years i think it was more like 60% to 40% ratio.

maybe nxt year we will have a  indian scorers in top 10 

• > usaindia said:
    > maybe nxt year we will have a  indian scorers in top 10 

Perhaps. The top Indian scorers are aged very young. Each one is around 18-24 years old. And who knows if someone will come out of the shadows for next season. Very unlikely but I can dream.

i think its slowly developing .thats why i am always more interested in i-league division2 than regular i-league teams,new names,new teams