I-league 2012-13 General Discussion thread

Comments

• Also I redid other stats without Bagan involvement: (Only goalkeeper stats are updated to Round 16. The rest is updated from 11 January 2013.)

Top Goalkeepers: (At least 500 minutes played)
    1) Abhijit Mondal (0.33 GAA after 6 matches in which he kept 4 Clean-Sheets).
    2) Gurpreet Singh Sandhu (0.44 GAA after 9 matches in which he kept 5 Clean-Sheets).
    3) TP Rehensh (0.71 GAA after 7 matches in which he kept 4 Clean-Sheets).
    4) Abhra Mondal (1.00 GAA after 7 matches in which he kept 1 Clean-Sheet).
    5) Sandip Nandy (1.08 GAA after 12 matches in which he kept 5 Clean-Sheets).

Matches: 87

Goals Scored: 270.

Most wins in a row: Churchill Brothers (6 matches).

Most games unbeaten: East Bengal (9 matches).

Most losses in a row: Pailan Arrows (5 games).
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

With out mb total goals should be 273.

• > Joyptan said:
    > With out mb total goals should be 273.

Which matches? 

Arsenalkid700
    > Joyptan said:

> With out mb total goals should be 273.

Which matches? 

According to ileague.org you are right but i'm prety sure they are wrong.

• > Joyptan said:
    > > Arsenalkid700
    > > > Joyptan said:
    > > With out mb total goals should be 273.
    >
    >

Which matches? 

>
    >
    >
    > According to ileague.org you are right but i'm prety sure they are wrong.

Check all the tables and count how many goals each team has. Then subtract the goals from today.

Till the end of previous round total goals scored with mb in it was 289 and in the matches where mb was involved 22 goals was scored.

So without mb total goals should be 267(till previous round). In this round till now total 6 goals was scored.

• > Joyptan said:
    > Till the end of previous round total goals scored with mb in it was 289 and in the matches where mb was involved 22 goals was scored.
    >
    > So without mb total goals should be 267(till previous round). In this round till now total 6 goals was scored.

Again, just count down the goals in the table. So much easier.

@Arsenalkid700 i have counted them,thats why i said that according to i-league.org u are right but i don't think that i-league.org is right.

• > Joyptan said:
    > @Arsenalkid700 i have counted them,thats why i said that according to i-league.org u are right but i don't think that i-league.org is right.

I will do a recount then.

Arsenalkid700 said:
    > Joyptan said:
    > @Arsenalkid700 i have counted them,thats why i said that according to i-league.org u are right but i don't think that i-league.org is right.

I will do a recount then.

When u start ur recounting please take note of total goals scored by indians.