Movies

Comments

• deepak dedhadeepak dedha Ghar2820 Points
    Instead of Darren Tassel we should cast Jhony sins as Stephen Constantine in SC biopic and show how he fucked up entire footballing scene in INDIA.
    goalkeepar
  • UP Awadh ke Pindari Thugs and they are showing big Galleons and Frigate ships fitted with cannons !!! Are they floating on Ganga River ??

Movie looks Desi Pirates of the Caribbean.Hope for a franchise and good comedy/entertainment value.
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10440 Points
    I am a big fan of Aamir khan 
    But his performance is very artificial
    Looks Poor choice of movie which is very rare from him
    deepu
  • He is trying to copy Johhny Depp and character of Jack Sparrow. This is one of the most iconic characters of Hollywood Cinema. we will have Indian Jack Sparrow.
    goalkeepar
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29216 Points
  • deepak dedhadeepak dedha Ghar2820 Points
    Probably the only Indian horror movie that i might end up liking. By the way i heard its based on a well written marathi novel. 

• MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2971 Points
    K G F ... Super movie ... Available in Kannada, Hindi , Tamil , Telugu and Malayalam
    ashindiaindian_gooner
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    edited February 2019

Gully Boy - A real masterpiece. Hope it will give more inspiration to Indian Street Hip-Hop scene. They need to get bigger market outside Mumbai and YouTube after this film.

ashindia
  • Captain Marvel

How do you know you are going to get good movie watching experience? 
    1. its Marvel movie
    2. Audience applauded as soon Stan lee 's name appeared on screen(well most of them waited till 2nd post credits scene so thats one more thing worth mentioning)
    Its more like "Avengers: End Game" set up than just another marvel super hero film(considering the fact that she is going to be strongest avenger and featured in credits of Infinity war). 
    It is welcome and appealing addition.
    Among Marvel origin films: Iron Man, Thor, Captain America: The First Avenger, Ant-Man, Doctor Strange, and Black Panther this is my 2nd personal favourite after Captain America.The two are also very similar; both are period pieces, were under rated , and both lead into an Avengers movie. I was really apprehensive in first 20 min as it was slow but it picked up pace.

Pros: Stunning Visual effects, amazing chemistry between Samual Jackson and Brie Larson( it was really heart warming to see Agent Phil Coulson )
    Powers of her character shown in very balanced way( action rarely gets out of second gear which is good IMO). Aerial action scenes for that matter are outstanding

Cons: slow at start, at times there are really lame dialogues.
    in terms of character , it feels like Captain Marvel is supporting player, not a featured attraction(if you think she will play pivotal role in End game). I hope it gets even out later on.

Overall Brie Larson owns the role,portrayed character well especially once she finally connects with her powers, it is evident why she was selected for this role

Rating 3.5/5

P.S. Loved her Suit and Stan lee Cameo 

• munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Very Nice Movie  "Badla"