How to start a football club in India

atriatri 0 Points
edited September 2012 in Youth Teams
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">What is the detailed procedure of opening a football club in all the Indian states and UT ? </font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">and, what is then the predicted path of a club to feature in the i-league as soon as possible ?</font></div>

Comments

• atriatri 0 Points
    i dont think so ,<div>i need info on individual states and UT ,  and i need finer details . like the type of forms to fill up.   taxation and other issues and then the phone no. s to dial and office address to knock too.</div><div><br></div><div>i am dead serious  abt this !!</div><div><br></div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    atri wrote:
    i dont think so ,<div>i need info on individual states and UT ,  and i need finer details . like the type of forms to fill up.   taxation and other issues and then the phone no. s to dial and office address to knock too.</div><div><br></div><div>i am dead serious  abt this !!</div><div><br></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>The it will be better for you to state that which state you want info of...then according to that the info shall be provided</div><div><br></div><div>As you can see in that thread i provided the way the club opening procedure is in mumbai</div><div><br></div><div>And this way you could get clear info from a guy from that desired state</div>
  • harry191harry191 89 Points
    i would sugget you to have a word with Chirag tanna,head operations PFC... he is a fantasctic guy and can help you out <br>
  • atriatri 0 Points
    tell me the procedure for HARYANA , MADHYAPRADESH AND UTTAR PRADESH .<div><br></div><div>FIRST ABOUT THESE 3 STATES , THEN WE'LL FOLLOW UP ON THE REST LATER ON.</div>
  • atriatri 0 Points
    harry191 wrote: »
    i would sugget you to have a word with Chirag tanna,head operations PFC... he is a fantasctic guy and can help you out <br>

<br><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>how can i do that.  </div><div>could you provide me a link.  </div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>lets do some action on the ground ..rather then nagging abt the plans and problems.  and i want to make some money too.</div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    @atri I will try to collect info and compile. I do not guarantee though. If I manage, it will be good thing
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    How much do you have? How much are you willing to invest. Football Clubs do not always guarantee you money. And you need to have infrastructure in place. It takes a lot to open a football club financially
  • atriatri 0 Points
    somesh wrote: »
    How much do you have? How much are you willing to invest. Football Clubs do not always guarantee you money. And you need to have infrastructure in place. It takes a lot to open a football club financially

<br><div><br></div><div>do you know all the olympic medals won by india in last olympic were from haryana.!!</div><div>saina nehwal is originally frm haryana.</div><div><br></div><div>bhutia is a gdamn good player , but no offence buddy , u need to have a 6 ft tall guy ( a jat or gujjar)  to beat a gerrad. </div><div><br></div><div>my plan is to start  something from the village level .</div><div>i can muster decent money,  i have land .   and i am willing to take risk.   ( a calculated one).</div><div><br></div><div>does haryana even have a league of their own..   ??  whats the standards.</div>
  • atriatri 0 Points
    can someone answer me here..??