How to start a football club in India

Comments

• I dont even know the Gujarat system at all except for a few teams and a proposed super stadium.

@Somesh I am guessing the only payment they get is for work with the company they play for, I dont think they would be payed for super amateur football.
  • Ok, but what about your local leagues or state leagues. Thanks.

• > kali007 said:
    > Ok, but what about your local leagues or state leagues. Thanks.

I live in the USA.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points

> kali007 said:
    > Ok, but what about your local leagues or state leagues. Thanks.

Try your luck in kerala or bangalore where league is far better organised and you will have a scope to get fan base too than gujarat which dont have any proven fan support for domestic football..

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > KERALA HAS A LEAGUE!

I said better than gujarat not proper league but at least got some tournaments though my bad to call that a league
  • > shankar said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > KERALA HAS A LEAGUE!
    >
    >

I said better than gujarat not proper league but at least got some tournaments though my bad to call that a league

Haha its cool, I meant that as a joke. I need something to cheer me up after that Arsenal match :)
  • Thats the challenge i am looking for, Gujarat has nothing really from what i am reading. A great place to make my mark and to see what i am capable of and if i can fulfill my vision.

I am a little disappionted that no one on here is able to give me any stats and figures. But i will be there this winter and i will hit the streets and see whats what.

thanks guys.

> kali007 said:
    > Thats the challenge i am looking for, Gujarat has nothing really from what i am reading. A great place to make my mark and to see what i am capable of and if i can fulfill my vision.

I am a little disappionted that no one on here is able to give me any stats and figures. But i will be there this winter and i will hit the streets and see whats what.

thanks guys.

I doubt their federation is any active in football development .....it is hard to find any news on gujarat football 

you can take this as your best shot if you could meet the local federation officials and convince them with your proposal for new club of yours and if impressed i am sure you could find many good financial support given the recent economic growth the state has achieved and what more than a sport to prove the states financial strength
  • > shankar said:
    > > kali007 said:
    > > Thats the challenge i am looking for, Gujarat has nothing really from what i am reading. A great place to make my mark and to see what i am capable of and if i can fulfill my vision.

thanks guys.

>
    >

I doubt their federation is any active in football development .....it is hard to find any news on gujarat football 

you can take this as your best shot if you could meet the local federation officials and convince them with your proposal for new club of yours and if impressed i am sure you could find many good financial support given the recent economic growth the state has achieved and what more than a sport to prove the states financial strength

Agree with Shankar.