How to start a football club in India

Comments

• @atri ;            

@atri dude i am also trying to set up a new club .....hope we 2 guys can come to some conclusion because i have playing for few clubs in delhi ....so kindly contact me @ 8445531193 , 7895197371..... i am also damn serious about it....i am from kanpur.....currently doing b.tech. from mathura.... left d game bcoz of my parents...who wants me 2 b an engineer..... bro....plz contact.....!!! i really want 2 setup a new club..........

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    edited September 2012

@arti & @neerajrangbaazz

if u guys r realy serius then star with smal steps first. don't try to be a i-league or state level team from the start try to make a small local level amateur club for 2years or more then see if u can upgrade your club to a professional level. because running a professional properly is costly and time cosuming. if u can i will be realy happy & i Appreciate your thouth. i will try my best to help u guys.

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

you are a BTech student and u want to  run a professional club? seems legit!

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

If you guys are serious about starting football club sometime in your life then we are ready to give all kinds of suggestions/advice here. But remember that its not a child's play. At least not anymore. But then again it depends on what scale you are planning to float a club. For a 2nd Div I-league, you should have something that at least runs into 10s of crores

• Two pieces of advice not mentioned...

1) Select a city with NO MORE than 1 club.

2) Name the team after that city.

• @joyptan ;   thnx bro........

gud news guys just 1 step away from setting a our new club..... just need u guys help and support.....
    we would require......
    atleast 20 players who haven't yet registered from any clubs in india... means they will possess a sole identity of only our club...
    registeration fees is just ruppes 50 per player
    a manager; secretary; assistant manager; would be reguired
    a maximum of 10000 Ruppes investment i.e. for balls;kit;posts;and other accessories....

the club could be made in AGRA....the city of TAJ
    currently a district league is going on in Agra organised by up football sang
    we have just 2 months 2 setup everything....as d new league would start in November ending....
    our club could get reputation as the top 8 teams gets promoted to super league where from 4 teams gets chance to participate in all india league.......!!!!!!!!

so how many you guys r willing 2 help me....

plz contact me urgently @8445531193 ; 7895197371

really need u guys...its impossible without u....!!!
    WAITING 4r YOUR responses....!!!!!

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> neerajrangbaazz said:
    > @rudra y dude???? 

I think Somesh mentioned the reason above...i will add that even if not 10 crores, atleast one needs to pump around 25-50 lakhs to have a decent shot at 2nd division...but if u want a local club for local leagues, yeah u can go ahead with ur plans
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

@neerajrangbaazz Try scouting players from the locality u r in. They initially might agree to play in exchange for bread toast. Tell them abt ur big plans. But seriously, with 10,000 rupees, I dont see anything happening. Sorry

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

@neerajrangbaazz - I am not trying to discourage u, asking u to be realistic only. you can take step by step...but i am saying ki dont expect that with this budget u can make it to top, but u can always begin...good luck