How to start a football club in India

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    atri wrote: »
    can someone answer me here..??

<br><div><br></div><div>Most of people here from i-league cities so it is at times difficult to get info about the procedure in other states...</div><div><br></div><div>i think @somesh is trying...hopefully he will get information that could help you</div><div>but why dont you directly contact the officials of respective federation for information???</div><div><br></div><div>may be you ask in wifa page about the contact of your needed states...they might help you if they wish/can</div>
  • atriatri 0 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">in my state.  UP the football federation is run by a politician by the name of sanjay sinh  ,  who was last seen with a football or even in the state, ..maybe 3-4 years back.   </font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">its run from a  office in some dark alley in Varanasi,  wonder what these people do their all day, since their is no league in UP and no clubs also..     whatever pvt clubs r their ..r all rotting away.  </font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">these people have not done a single damn thing for football here in UP. </font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">""Do they  get funded by the taxpayers money,  can i ask for their actions (for the development of the game) under RTI..??  ""</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">..and how on  earth can i open a football  club in UP...   we need a league here.</font></div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    So, ur plans cancelled?
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    maybe get affiliated with IFA or orissa fa
  • atriatri 0 Points
    rudra wrote: »
    So, ur plans cancelled?

<br><div><br></div><div>no , never , never give up , never surrender.</div><div><br></div><div><br></div>
    usaindia wrote: »
    maybe get affiliated with IFA or orissa fa

<br><div><br></div><div>whats IFA ..??   and how can a club from orissa get affiliation from orissa FA..?</div>
  • atriatri 0 Points
    did everybody forget about this...<div><br></div><div>bas ho gaya shouk puraa..!!!  </div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>              "-__-"</div>
  • Not really. It is just that your question is hard.<div><br></div><div>Okay you want to make a club in UT. Well answer this question first, do you want your club to be professional or amateur. If professional then you need more than just yourself (I will assume that is the case) and you need money. Money is the only thing that can get you a professional team. Now I dont know what budget you would need so that is up to you to find out.</div><div><br></div><div>As for the other things. After you get the group and money you would need to make the team name, rent a field, start trials and see if you can arrange payments (payments optional, dont have to pay your players yet). After that you would need to find a coach but before all this you need a Chairmen of the club who would oversee the finances of the club and have a major say in how the money is spent. After that you need at least 5 board members with knowledge of football on the field AND OFF IT! It is time that clubs have that, most I-League directors dont know shit about the financial impact of football so it would be best for you guys to learn that. After you do that you would need a marketing guy. You club is not big yet so just get an intern to design your logo and website.</div><div><br></div><div>After that rent or buy and office or floor and have that be the team head quarters. After that you sign up for tournaments (how you do that I dont know) and from there you do whatever. The rest is up to your team.</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    did everybody forget about this...<div><br></div><div>bas ho gaya shouk puraa..!!!  </div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>              "-__-"</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>u cant expect to get full details in internet!!! You need to go to the association and ask for the full procedures...here u will get sugessions and way to improve</div>
  • rudra wrote: »

<br><div><br></div><div>u cant expect to get full details in internet!!! You need to go to the association and ask for the full procedures...here u will get sugessions and way to improve</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>What he said.</div>
  • @atri dude i am also trying to set up a new club .....hope we 2 guys can come to some conclusion because i have playing for few clubs in delhi ....so kindly contact me @ 8445531193 , 7895197371..... i am also damn serious about it....i am from kanpur.....currently doing b.tech. from mathura.... left d game bcoz of my parents...who wants me 2 b an engineer..... bro....plz contact.....!!! i really want 2 setup a new club..........