AFC U16 CHAMPIONSHIP 2012

Comments

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    teji wrote: »
    Under 16 boys in action <br> whole game can be found here http://vimeo.com/user1229638/videos<br>;

<br><br>@teji..u r a superstar...how did u come up with this??<br>
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    Excellent find @teji<;div>Great job and thanks!</div>
  • RonnyRonny 10482 Points
    Some controversy I read on FB that Myanmar palyers have been accused of being overage..before today's game against Malaysia<br>
    sorry wrong thread!<br>
  • <P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt" class=MsoNormal><FONT size=3><FONT face=Calibri>Do anybody has the whereabouts of these bunch of U16 boys. Are they playing in any team now? I am afraid they disappeared from mainstream without chances to play. We should not loose them. Please share if anybody has the information.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></P>
  • <p style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt" class="MsoNormal"><font size="3"><font face="Calibri">Do anybody has the whereabouts of these bunch of U16 boys. Are they playing in any team now? I am afraid they disappeared from mainstream without chances to play. We should not loose them. Please share if anybody has the information.<!--?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /--><o:p></o:p></font></font></p>

<br><div><br></div><div>They are alright. </div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    <p style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt" class="MsoNormal"><font size="3"><font face="Calibri">Do anybody has the whereabouts of these bunch of U16 boys. Are they playing in any team now? I am afraid they disappeared from mainstream without chances to play. We should not loose them. Please share if anybody has the information.<!--?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /--><o:p></o:p></font></font></p>

<br><div><br></div><div>They are all training in Goa.</div>
    waiting for august to come and watch on youngest colts match the best in asia<br>
    its in september<br>
    Ronny wrote: »
    its in september<br>

<br><br>thanks buddy, i stand corrected...just checked on AFC website..<br><br> We have Uzbekistan with us again in the group..i hope we have improved as compared to the last time we played them we got hammered....Personally i feel they are the strongest team in the group...I fancy meeting them again and see how far we have improved..<br><br>While Uzbekistan are at least a known enemy.. i have no idea on how good China and Syria are.. the players are well built muscualr and tall...matches  are not goona be easy<br><br><br>