AFC U16 CHAMPIONSHIP 2012

Comments

• trojantrojan 371 Points
    India U16 should play against nepal U16, they have a pretty good team. remember our team had a hard time defeating nepal in saff u16 cup. i saw that match and nepal were the better team of the two.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    I think at max they will play against local youth teams in Goa<br>
  • India U16 vs. Nepal U16 (in India)<div><br></div><div>India U16 vs. Pakistan U16 (in Pakistan)</div><div><br></div><div>That should be revenge matches.</div>
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    i hope AIFF r planning some practise matches<br>
  • RonnyRonny 10482 Points
    we just cant expect a decent performance if we dont play any international friendlies..I know we may have lost 1-0 to us U-17 team but we cant be sure of the results unless we see the mixed team in action now<br>
    <br>
    Ronny wrote: »
    we just cant expect a decent performance if we dont play any international friendlies..I know we may have lost 1-0 to us U-17 team but we cant be sure of the results unless we see the mixed team in action now<br>

<br><br>I though the Mixed AIFF- IMG team is aldready in goa?....most of the other countries would be having international friendlies, we will be really missing out on match experience..<br>
  • silicon3 wrote: »
    <br>

<br><br>I though the Mixed AIFF- IMG team is aldready in goa?....most of the other countries would be having international friendlies, we will be really missing out on match experience..<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Does not matter right now. We have 2 months before the tournaments and I bet we can find friendlies in that time.</div>
    silicon3 wrote: »
    <br>

<br><br>sure hope we do , else it will be the U16 players loss ... I still have the feeling the U16 will be made to play some local teams or maybe India U19<br><div><br></div><div>Does not matter right now. We have 2 months before the tournaments and I bet we can find friendlies in that time.</div>

<br>
  • ashindiaashindia 9323 Points
    Almost 2 months left for the tourney and I see no foreing tours planned till date.
    ashindia wrote: »
    Almost 2 months left for the tourney and I see no foreing tours planned till date.

<br><br>sad but true..our football team with the best chanc to advance is not getting to play friendlies<br>