NEHRU CUP 2012

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

I would love to see fransis in roght rather than sanju...as fransis was more threatening as winger than in withdrawn position and sanju was not that great as compared to fransis and may be we could experiment in nepal match 

• > shankar said:
    > I would love to see fransis in roght rather than sanju...as fransis was more threatening as winger than in withdrawn position and sanju was not that great as compared to fransis and may be we could experiment in nepal match 

i agree...and maybe alwyn can make his debut against nepal too

• RonnyRonny 10488 Points

Eagerly looking forward to Cameroon-Nepal today..want to see how timid the Nepalis look and how do they play their so called attacking,fluid passing tiki taka game today :)

• cameroon 5-0 nepal...... no shots on goal by nepal :-P ...cameroon could have scored 5 more, all their players were very very selfish

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

> sanvedjadhav said:
    > cameroon 5-0 nepal...... no shots on goal by nepal :-P ...cameroon could have scored 5 more, all their players were very very selfish

Each one of them is trying to make a space for himself in the NT, may be that is why they are playing selfishly. But is this result a serious alarm for us? Will we be able to hold ourselves against them?

I watched the replay of the second half and I know we are playing better. But we are damn slow with our movements. That is something we should look to imrove on.
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points

Respect to the Nepal NT ,Atleast their fans support them i am sure many of them came straight from nepal to watch.The stadium was quite noisy to some extent
    :)

• Sunny07Sunny07 0 Points

substitution was the game changer

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

> Sunny07 said:
    > substitution was the game changer

Which substitution?
  • Terp13Terp13 47 Points
    edited August 2012

We can beat Nepal 5-0 if we wanted. We just have to contain Cameroon.

By the way, what a through ball by Lenny Rodrigues!!!! Mehtab and Lenny tore apart the Maldivian defense at times. I wonder what would happen if Alwyn figures into this mix. Also, Robin should have finished that cross but he made the stupid mistake of taking his eyes off the ball. It wasn't a sitter but he should have finished it.