Indian Football News Updates

Comments

• No FSDL did. You guys are getting too unruly.
    DEFENCE123ChelseafanPassiAbhishekkartik91
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29268 Points
    Paul Maisfied now spying for FSDL on IFN
    jitug1979Abhishek
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    edited November 2019
    Lol can you guys get rid of the ' oh you support Udanta ' narrative don't be childish. You are better than that. I defended Udantas age not his skill. Don't forcibly make me udanata fan just because @goalkeepar ; says so lol @shanks_dehighliving ; yeah sure the names you took are all from Ileague who moved to ISL , if thats not a drain then I don't know what is.

Why isn't Edwin Sydney starting for Chennai?
    Is he injured ?

And Jayaraj played 2 seasons and scored 2 goals, he could be great but isn't it too early to judge ? He hasn't even played this season. Let them get games for their teams first.

Abhishek
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29268 Points
    @Naujawan I think the cheap "Spirit" for Delhi is effecting you badly, 

"Why isn't Edwin Sydney starting for Chennai?
    Is he injured"

Edwin has started all matches for Chennaiyin FC till now, there is still time quite cheap Desi Methyl alcohol and save your "Brain from Failing" 
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7111 Points
    Maybe a particular dimwit on this forum can share his sastha stash with N to cure his hangover . 
    goalkeepar
    Sorry I haven't watched any Chennai games , it's not been updated on his wiki.

And how would you rate his performance? Are two three games enough to judge ?
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9298 Points
    All of Chhetri's stooges are in that list, Four Flags have players in all teams just like Football Edge. Manvir, Balwant, Udanta, none of them should be anywhere close to the NT but cut money does help from the lucrative ISL contracts.
    dev_pfcsudheermylankalgoalkeeparPassi
    @EastBengalPride that's a bit harsh? We're we all rooting for Manvir last year and now he shouldn't be next to national team ?  So how are you sure of players you mentioned wouldnt be the same as Manvir ?

I have not problems in rotating and picking new players but this should be a well thought out inclusion. Not rushed. We have seen plenty of players being pushed into NT and failing.

Would definitely love to see new faces in the team but atleast let the season go half way before we decide. 
    Abhishek
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29689 Points
    @Naujawan: First, I, for one, am commenting on Udanta at all.

Second, let us, once and for all, decide upon the time and the criterion of judgment to the NT. As I said, let us first concentrate on the matches against Oman, Qatar and Bangladesh. Neither of the leagues--ISL and I-League (2019-2020) had started then. So the basis of selection to the NT must have been the players' performance in last years' I-League and ISL. Hence, the argument that you have been using--so-and-so has not started playing (in case of I-league this year) or has played only two or three games and it is too early to judge him (ISL this year) does not hold water.

The names that I and @shanks_dehighliving, have pointed out, among others, were proven performers in last years I-League. So, apart from Joby in the first two games, why hadn't they been called to the camp?

You are harping on the fact that the names that have been put forward have all moved to the ISL this year and that is a drain. You are welcome to your opinion but again this so-called "drain" happened this season and as I said, the criterion of selection for these 3 matches would have their performance last season when they were I-league players.
    [Deleted User]Naujawangoalkeepar