Indian Football News Updates

Comments

• reddevil87 wrote:
    Was reading an article on goal.com.
    http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/136/india/2012/03/19/2976737/unless-the-quality-of-players-is-upgraded-neither-savio

Even though I dont agree with it completely but there are some valid points about the quality of players. (to be fair quality and commitment of NT players).

We all knew these those. Come on goal.com. Need some new information. All they do is talk about what we know.

Look at Somnath and The Hard Tackle. That article on Fransa-Pax was so unexpected and surprising and best of all... A great read. The only thing they are good for is finding out the line-ups, scores and stats (goals and games). Nothing else.

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    The people in Goal.com India have no more sources than what we have: GOOGLE! =))
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    Facebook Admin of the page Indian National Football team: "Goal.com calls fans with #SavioOUT banners lazy.
    This means that they have insulted the whole Indian football community.
    #SavioOUT "

Don't you think that AIFF should have their own page and these guys should change the name to Indian Football fans or something. Sometimes they give personal opinion on a page like this , where many people might be thinking that this is official page of Indian National Team
    edited March 2012
    Haha. Goal.com have insulted the idiotic Admin on INFT page. They are fools who bought Facebook fans and think they guide the fans from the front. I think one of them is Sidhharth Sharma. Man his articles are hilariously awful!
  • ashindiaashindia 9365 Points
    AIFF meets for Annual General Body Meeting

NEW DELHI: The Annual General Body meeting of the All India Football Federation (AIFF) was held at the AIFF Headquarters, Football House in New Delhi on Monday (March 19). The President of the All India Football Federation Mr. Praful Patel chaired the meeting in the presence of AIFF General Secretary Mr. Kushal Das, Vice-Presidents, Mr. Subrata Dutta, Mr. Ankur Datta, Mr. AR Khaleel and Mr. Venod Sharma.

The Executive Committee members of the AIFF and members from all the Member State Associations (except Arunachal Pradesh) and other stakeholders were also present as was Dr. Shaji Prabhakaran, FIFA Regional Developmental Officer for South and Central Asia; representatives from AIFF’s Marketing partners and invitees from sponsors.

In his address, Mr. Patel stressed on laying a solid foundation which would take Indian Football to the next level. “We need to have a comprehensive Youth Development Programme which would guide us in the right direction,” he said.

“The Regional and the Elite Academies are going as per schedule,” he added. “Coach Education stays an integral part of the Curriculum.”

“2011 was an eventful year for Indian football. Besides India winning the SAFF Championship, the U-16 boys made it to the final phase of the AFC U-16 in Tashkent, which is commendable indeed. I also congratulate the U-13 girls for winning the AFC U-13 Football Tournament in Colombo recently,” Mr. Patel opined.

Mr. Kushal Das announced that a new U-19/20 National Level tournament would be held every season from now on.

Dr. Prabhakaran made a presentation titled ‘Performance’ which stressed on Professional Football Management.

A minute’s silence was also observed prior to the start of the meeting in memory of former Internationals and Office administrators -- Mr. Sailendra Nath Manna, Mr. K.V. Varadraj, Mr. A.S. Firoze, Mr. M.A. Sattar, Mr. Bobby Hamilton, Mr. Arjun Bikram Shah and Mr. Ejaz Hussain, all of whom passed away.

Source :- http://the-aiff.com/pages/news/index.php?N_Id=3067
  • somesh wrote:
    Haha. Goal.com have insulted the idiotic Admin on INFT page. They are fools who bought Facebook fans and think they guide the fans from the front. I think one of them is Sidhharth Sharma. Man his articles are hilariously awful!

Sharma copied from wikipedia and called it his own work. I had a battle on twitter about this but in the end I knew he would not give up.

Also I think we should make a new page on Facebook (not about IFN but just a normal generic) and just spam them so that they change the name.

I mean its like the Admins have 100% control over the fans lives. The Admins encourage the stupid Goa vs Kolkata battle. They constantly say there opinion and when I counter it they always dont conter back but just insult me.

Heck they even make fun of AIFF and all the commenters will say "You guys are right. You guys should run Indian Football, then we will see results"

I am like "WTF are you saying! If you let these guys run Indian Football we will be at 200 faster than you know it"

Also one of the goal.com comments comes from a guys from Chennai who always says that Goa should just become its own country and then they would become the best.

Good luck with that.
  • So, the "Indian National Football Team" page continues there mind controlling games by trying to convince the people that Karim is the better choice for coach. From Armando to Karim. Love (Hate) this page.
  • ashindiaashindia 9365 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    So, the "Indian National Football Team" page continues there mind controlling games by trying to convince the people that Karim is the better choice for coach. From Armando to Karim. Love (Hate) this page.

They copy all from IFN,other places and proudly call themselves as best fan page

b-(
  • ashindia wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    So, the "Indian National Football Team" page continues there mind controlling games by trying to convince the people that Karim is the better choice for coach. From Armando to Karim. Love (Hate) this page.

They copy all from IFN,other places and proudly call themselves as best fan page

b-(

Plus the wont even let you speak your opinion!

They will say "Baichung Bhutia should come back to the national team"

And I would type "Well Baichung is to old, has only played 2nd Division football, and was not as effective in his last few National matches (2010) to warrant a call up.

They would then contradict through insults.

I believe one of them straight up said I was an idiot, which I am but when I am right and I have an opinion I will state it. This is not some country like North Korea where the people with internet are forced to agree with the leader. This is India/USA. I can say what I want.
    They have bought fans. Its easy to get 20000 fans. U need to have a few $$
    I bet 25k of those 27 are bots