Indian Football News Updates

Comments

• ashindiaashindia 9365 Points
    edited April 2012
    reddevil87 wrote:
    Some news rime on Brandon Fernandes...
    http://oheraldo.in/News/Sports/Brandon-stars-in-ASD-rsquo-s-victory/58271.html

Though he is injured now, hoping for his speedy recovery for european u-19 tour.

So here comes the most important point in his career,last year scouts from Belgium signed players so hopefully this is going to be a big breakthrough in Indian Football if Brandon signed by European club.

• ashindiaashindia 9365 Points
    I saw his game against Iran U-19 and he was only 17 but managed to play very well against stronger Iranians players..A future asset for Indian Football.

He plays in wing position and players playing in that position are wanted in Europe.
  • ashindia wrote:
    I saw his game against Iran U-19 and he was only 17 but managed to play very well against stronger Iranians players..A future asset for Indian Football.

He plays in wing position and players playing in that position are wanted in Europe.

Just watch him join a Euro national team. Hahaha just kidding. The future is bright for Indian football. Hoping for even brighter days on April 20
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    ashindia wrote:

Just watch him join a Euro national team. Hahaha just kidding. The future is bright for Indian football. Hoping for even brighter days on April 20

Days are not passing... waiting eagerly for April 20.
  • reddevil87 wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    ashindia wrote:

Days are not passing... waiting eagerly for April 20.

OMG 10 MORE DAYS! The tension!
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    ashindia wrote:

There is a possibilty of this to happen if he performs well there....i just hope he is given his first senior cap by age of 20 or something so that the chance of him making it to other team is avoided
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    ashindia wrote:

There is a possibilty of this to happen if he performs well there....i just hope he is given his first senior cap by age of 20 or something so that the chance of him making it to other team is avoided
  • Ya, he deserves to be capped. I hope he can still play in the under-22 qualifiers. Yes I do think he should play in them. The real tournament is in 2014 and would be 20. Perfect age!
  • Varin Mehta is at RAFC based on skills??????

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!