Indian Football News Updates

Comments

• hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    edited May 2014
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    This is just a list of 5 senior players... calm your chuddies guys. The rest will be U23 players. 
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    and only 3 senior wil be allowed in starting 11....
  • PondicherryPondicherry 341 Points
    We know that, and how can we be calm with the selection of Robin, in other words, according to Wim, Robin is the top 5 current Indian footballer who is outstanding.
  • robin can be a good pick for U-23 games !!!
    his strength will be a good use again not so strong defenders !!!!
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29260 Points
    Sandhu

Colin--balmacho--sandesh--souvik

Bingbicho--siam--rowlin--chettri

Balwant---robin

4-4-2
    Robin is young and from here on he will only improve
    This season 2nd half he did wel...yeah he missed sitter but look at other aspect as well...
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    Balwant is more technical compared to Robin, whereas Robin is brute force compared to Balwant. They both complement each other can form a good partnership for U-23 games. I would not select Chettri in the playing 11 but should be there in the squad to motivate the youngster as senior member. For senior team it is different matter altogether. This U-23 games should be used to expose the young players to next level and build strong bench for senior team, nothing else. 
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    @Ashlesh slight flaw in your line-up :
    Prathamesh who ? the former Pailan Arrows , injury prone defender or the model / nightclub mascot who signed for Dempo ?

Apart from that , I'd be happy with your selection , just better to play Pranoy holding and invert your midfield triangle

Colin Abranches has injured his ACL and won't be featuring until much later in the season , more likely 2015
    "Bingbicho" , i presume you been Beikhokhei Beingaichho ? he isn't U-23, you already have 3 over 23's in your line-up

Since when is Sanjay Balmuchu even considered a proper Centre Back !?

and you must be smoking some good stuff , if you think Wim will play a 4-4-2 and that too with Sunil Chhetri on the left !