India vs Yemen International Football Friendly, 14th Nov 2012

Comments

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

Probably try Dawson ahead of Abranches or Vitorino. Has put in good performances but no goals to show for it.
    @arsenalkid. Great post dude.

• > Domnic said:
    > Probably try Dawson ahead of Abranches or Vitorino. Has put in good performances but no goals to show for it.
    > @arsenalkid. Great post dude.

Cheers mate. I come up with my best at 2 in the morning American time LOL. 

Going back to Dawson Fernandes... he did score 3 goals in 3 matches in the Federation Cup. 2 of which came against Kalighat (1 was a penalty). While the third one was again a penalty against ONGC. So not what I call international quality... his big chance would have been the East Bengal match (played but did not score) and so far this season he only has 1 goal in 4 I-League matches and that one goal was against Shillong Lajong. So I would not say he is on form right now, nor is he the right choice internationally. Maybe... again if he was to be selected for India he would be playing with a much better team then he plays with in I-League. Same with Victorino. So its tough to tell right now. Victorino I am set on getting called up and maybe also CK Vineeth but Dawson Fernandes I feel could do some more work before getting a call-up.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

What about khabra instade of lenny. He is one of eb players who select themselvs automaticaly regularly. He is probably the most under-rated indian player.

• > Joyptan said:
    > What about khabra instade of lenny. He is one of eb players who select themselvs automaticaly regularly. He is probably the most under-rated indian player.

To rough. Go watch the East Bengal vs. Pune FC game. Great player but can be to dirty at times and with this India team we can avoid a few yellows. Possibly if he continues good form he could be selected in December or January.
  • I thought Victorino was always in the bench. Did he play well this season?

• > jees_jose said:
    > I thought Victorino was always in the bench. Did he play well this season?

He has played in all 4 of Sportings games this season. Started 2 of them. 
  • Just finished watching the whole Pailan Arrows vs. United Sikkim game. Yep, it is to early to take on Holicharan. He needs more composure and needs to work on his touches. He has a great footballing brain and if he can work on some technical aspects then I can see him being the top scorer this season in I-League among Indians.

• Ten action is going to telecast india- yemen match. It is confirmed, I have seen it yesterday..

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

Awesome! What is the kick-off time?