2012-13 I-League Round 17

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

@Arsenalkid700 To inform you till the dempo game avijit was eb goal keeper and he didn't concide a singel goal.

• > Joyptan said:
    > @Arsenalkid700 To inform you till the dempo game avijit was eb goal keeper and he didn't concide a singel goal.

Same could be said for Gurpreet who only gave up 3 goals in around 8 matches. 

Soccerlover said:

He won't go for sure...but he won't be retained either! One of the highest paying coaches can't just survive by winning CFL and a couple of Fed Cups - thats too expensive a proposition for a Kolkata Club! 

I think east bengal is nomore a tipical kolkata club who whoul just fire a coach as soon as team starts to lose.

And he has won has fed cup . Two 2nd place in ileague. And made us one of the best sides in india concistantly.

Gurpreet concided goals because of his mistakes and avijit concided goals because of defenceviv lapses or other teams briliance.

• > Joyptan said:
    > > Soccerlover said:
    >
    >

He won't go for sure...but he won't be retained either! One of the highest paying coaches can't just survive by winning CFL and a couple of Fed Cups - thats too expensive a proposition for a Kolkata Club! 

>
    >
    >
    > I think east bengal is nomore a tipical kolkata club who whoul just fire a coach as soon as team starts to lose.
    >
    > And he has won has fed cup . Two 2nd place in ileague. And made us one of the best sides in india concistantly.

So a diehard EB fan is happy with a second placed position! Dont think they can win that coveted 2nd position this time - actually they do not deserve to, with so many loses! 
  • > Joyptan said:
    > Gurpreet concided goals because of his mistakes and avijit concided goals because of defenceviv lapses or other teams briliance.

What mistakes did he make while in goal. Besides that one goal against Mumbai FC he has been solid when in goal. Mondal in his next game almost gave up a free goal to Alwyn George.

I'm(a proud diehard EB) fan not happy with a 2nd place but not unhappy eather.

One thing we have to know that I-league isn't always east bengal's to lose.

What are cb,dempo,prayag,mb are for? Just to fill numbers so that eb have enough teams to play against and walk through to i-league titel?

@Arsenalkid700 you should watch the 3 goals gurpreet concided again with a neutral point of view to know what mistakes he made.

• > Joyptan said:
    > @Arsenalkid700 you should watch the 3 goals gurpreet concided again with a neutral point of view to know what mistakes he made.

What do mean neutral. I dont support East Bengal nor am I rating Gurpreet based on how much I like him. 

East Bengal's main problem is finishing the lodes of chances midfielder create.

Although chidi have scored 11 goals,stil he does not deserve to be in a team who aspires to be champion let alon being the main stricker. A ranti odafa like stricker whould have scored 20 goals by now. Chidi also very inconcistent. That is only good enough for a mid to lower table team.

To compencete for the very low conversion rate of strickers morgan is having to field too attacking line up which making the defence light. Stil strickers needing 10 to 15 chances to score a goal.

Recruting chidi as our main stricker is the only mistake morgan made.