>
    >

I could see that working. 

Naoba-Arnab-Raju-Dey

Ralte-Uga-Mehtab-Lobo

Barasac-Edeh

>
    > #FIFA 13 OR WHAT?!!!

Anyway what is your complaint now? I hate it when people are so vague and dont even give a reason. "LOL" and "FIFA 13 OR WHAT?!!!" are not reasons. They tell me you guys have a problem with what I say so instead of going with a vague response actually dig into you vocabulary and say it.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    edited January 2013

@Arsenalkid700 I just dug realy realy deep in my field of vocabulary but chould not find anything which is suitable for you. Anyway giving a reason wont help. You will allways havesome thing or other to give from your imaginary wealth of "vocabulary" to counter that. so just leting you use your vocabulary is better.

• > Joyptan said:
    > @Arsenalkid700 I just dug realy realy deep in my field of vocabulary but chould not find anything which is suitable for you. Anyway giving a reason wont help. You will allways havesome thing or other to give from your imaginary wealth of "vocabulary" to counter that. so just leting you use your vocabulary is better.

I am just saying to say more than just LOL or FIFA 13. If you disagree then say it and if I disagree with you I will counter. If you provide something that I cant beat then I will stop and agree. I am not going to say I am always right. I had this discussion with Rudra over the summer about this. I dont want anyone to think that. Just be reasonable.

@Arsenalkid700 i gave u many points for avijit vs gurpreet dicussion,did that help? No!

Giving reason isn't the solution admiting is.

If nobody admits the discussion will go on n' on with same posts in counter.

Playing uga and mehtab in midfield. Who will creat goals? Only ralte? Or lobo? I will only play with that team in a video game not in real life. Nothing more to say regarding this.

• Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited January 2013

"To inform you till the dempo game avijit was eb goal keeper and he didn't concide a singel goal."

"Gurpreet concided goals because of his mistakes and avijit concided goals because of defenceviv lapses or other teams briliance."

"I have to admit that tecnicaly and skillwise Gurpreet is better than avijit and he is indias next no. 1 goal keeper but he is just too inexpirienced for a goli to handel pressure. He makes many silly mistakes. In first 10 to 12 rounds we played a more defencive lineup. And that shadowed many of his mistakes. But now to compencete the low scoring rate of strickers we having to field a too attacking line up. That why every small mistake avijit makes that costing us."

These are the only posts of yours that regard Gurpreet. Look at the goals again. Its the same mistakes that you also use for Mondal as excuses. The only goal that was his fault was the first goal against Mumbai. Every other one was just East Bengal not taking their chances and eventually paying for it.

You win & good night!

• Just watched the East Bengal-Churchill Brothers match on iStream.

In regards to Mondal. I will agree that he is a good goalkeeper and is deserving of his place. He has a lot of good qualities about him like his reflexes and his positioning. He still though lacks confidence to leave the post. He just stays their and unless the ball is 2 yards away on a cross or corner or indirect free-kick he will stay in his post. There were many moments that he should have probably come out and saved it.

Overall though I would give him a 7/10 for the game.
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    edited January 2013

Arsenalkid700 said:
    Just watched the East Bengal-Churchill Brothers match on iStream.

In regards to Mondal. I will agree that he is a good goalkeeper and is deserving of his place. He has a lot of good qualities about him like his reflexes and his positioning. He still though lacks confidence to leave the post. He just stays their and unless the ball is 2 yards away on a cross or corner or indirect free-kick he will stay in his post. There were many moments that he should have probably come out and saved it.

Overall though I would give him a 7/10 for the game.

Now that you have seen the game. What do you say about CB defending especially Bilal. And the overall composure of the team. They created about 5 chances and scored 3. I dont think EB created even 1 clear chance in the whole game.

And guys enough of this avijit vs gurpreet thing. I am fed up of that discussion. Nandy has proved to be the best keeper at this age.

• Churchill's defense took a while to adjust in my opinion. The first 10-15 minutes was like panic stations when the ball was near the box, the players were scatted, players were hesitant and as soon as you cant smash it forward. Then they got composure and looked like a side that the East Bengal defense looked like in Rounds 1-9. It was brilliant. Going in for challenges, double teaming, 50/50s, not allowing so much space, fighting grit. It was all there for Churchill. Tomba Singh was the player that impressed me the most, very energetic fellow who loves to push up when he can. He cant provide a good cross but he can provide a nasty presence for the opposition in the back and up front.

Nandy was easily the better goalkeeper. Not afraid to get out and grab the ball on crosses, his shouting to his defense, making himself look big etc was good to see from the 38 year old.