2012-13 I-League Round 17

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    edited January 2013

Arsenalkid700
    > Joyptan said:

> @Arsenalkid700 you should watch the 3 goals gurpreet concided again with a neutral point of view to know what mistakes he made.

What do mean neutral. I dont support East Bengal nor am I rating Gurpreet based on how much I like him. 

Neutral point of view means not thinkig of youth devolopment while watching those goals. Gurpreet as an up and coming good young (youth) indian player.

• > Joyptan said:
    > East Bengal's main problem is finishing the lodes of chances midfielder create.
    >
    > Although chidi have scored 11 goals,stil he does not deserve to be in a team who aspires to be champion let alon being the main stricker. A ranti odafa like stricker whould have scored 20 goals by now. Chidi also very inconcistent. That is only good enough for a mid to lower table team.
    >
    > To compencete for the very low conversion rate of strickers morgan is having to field too attacking line up which making the defence light. Stil strickers needing 10 to 15 chances to score a goal.
    >
    > Recruting chidi as our main stricker is the only mistake morgan made.

And the jumbling of the defense. It was fine and all of a sudden 3 goals in 2 matches and Morgan changes it. Goes from a 4 man defense to a 3 man one. Drops players, adds players. It ruins the chemistry of the side and it is being exposed now:

East Bengal goals conceded 1 goal after the first 8 games. Then it was 3 goals in 2 games and then changes. Since then it has been 5 goals in 5 games. 
  • > Joyptan said:
    > > Arsenalkid700
    > > > Joyptan said:
    > > @Arsenalkid700 you should watch the 3 goals gurpreet concided again with a neutral point of view to know what mistakes he made.
    >
    >

What do mean neutral. I dont support East Bengal nor am I rating Gurpreet based on how much I like him. 

>
    > Neutral point of view means not thinkig of youth devolopment while watching those goals. Gurpreet as an up and coming good young (youth) indian player.

He is no longer a youth player to me. He is a senior now. Despite his age he has matured beyond his years for East Bengal.

There is a reason for why Bob Houghton selected Singh into his line-up for the AFC Asian Cup.

@Arsenalkid700 read this line again " To compencete forthe very low conversion rate of strickers morgan is having to field too attacking line up which making the defence light. Stil strickers needing 10 to 15 chances to score a goal."

Not getting my point or not wanting to get?

• > Joyptan said:
    > @Arsenalkid700 read this line again " To compencete forthe very low conversion rate of strickers morgan is having to field too attacking line up which making the defence light. Stil strickers needing 10 to 15 chances to score a goal."
    >
    > Not getting my point or not wanting to get?

Is that really your excuse. If so then why bench Naoba Singh for Robert.
    edited January 2013

Naoba is a right back and robert is a left back.

That was my thought not excuse.

• > Joyptan said:
    > Trevor Morgan: Lack of commitment from the players cost us the points
    >
    > http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/1064/i-league/2013/01/19/3684106/morgan-we-deserved-the-humiliation?source=breakingnews&ICID=HP_BN_1

I thot man management was Morgan's forte! But thats not the case then! How then, is he different from a Aloke Mukherjee or Subrata Bhattacharya! ?
  • Okay, just saw the goals. First 2 I will let Mondal off for. The first one he had no chance to know about (and it was offside by a mile; East Bengal robbed). The second one was just bad defending. And the third one was Mondal's fault and should have not gone in. Not even an attempt to get it. Sandhu would have at least gotten that one. Overall only 1 goal he was at fault for. The assistant referee for the first one.

Naoba, Mondal, Uga. Move Uga to the left a little more. 

Or... Mondal, Uga, Dey.
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points

> Joyptan said:
    > Trevor Morgan: Lack of commitment from the players cost us the points
    >
    > http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/1064/i-league/2013/01/19/3684106/morgan-we-deserved-the-humiliation?source=breakingnews&ICID=HP_BN_1

do the EB fans refute wat Morgan has to say???..did teh players switch off..for the 3rd goals it surely looked like it