I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    @Arsenalkid700 i think u haven't read this first time. so here it is again

"There must be some other reason which we don't know of yet. If a club can go and bring a new shit player , then what stops them in bringing a much better player with not much extra money? That is the big question we should know the answer of."
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    Joyptan wrote: »
    @Arsenalkid700 i think u haven't read this first time. so here it is again

"There must be some other reason which we don't know of yet. If a club can go and bring a new shit player , then what stops them in bringing a much better player with not much extra money? That is the big question we should know the answer of."

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">I did. I cant answer it fully but I can answer part of it which everyone knows already:</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Most of these shit guys are signed and brought to the I-League in phases. They fail in their country and then they come to South Asia and either play in surrounding countries or smaller teams in the I-League. They then do well for the smaller clubs or in Bangladesh etc and get signed by the bigger clubs because they know they can get a bigger output on the field as these foreigners are used to the climate and have experience in India.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">And that is basically it.</font></div>
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    So u atleast know one reason "used to the climate and have experience in India"
  • Joyptan wrote: »
    So u atleast know one reason "used to the climate and have experience in India"

<br><div><br></div><div>Well ya. Everyone should know that and that again stems down to 2 things:</div><div><br></div><div>1) Lack of proper contracts in smaller clubs.</div><div><br></div><div>2) The football clubs in India only focusing on the on-field factor.</div><div><br></div><div>Now I will not explain #1 but #2 is something that amazes me. Right now the reason the clubs go for these foreigners is yes, they are used to the climate and they have a history in India and thus on the field domestically it will work but I believe that in the long run that will not work. We need a change in mentality that involves the clubs deciding to work together in increasing the quality and realizing that means signing guys who will take time to get used to India. It will work but we need patience and that is something we lack in I-League.</div>
  • "Demand and Supply"  governs pay structure. They can define why we are paying so much for not so good foeigners. Not many people want to come to India as they will not get noticed for their National Team and also not for lucrative European market by performing well in India. Once we improve our football infrastructure and TV issues, better foreigners will start coming. <br>
  • sujoy76sujoy76 0 Points
    any more transfer gossip?<br>
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    sujoy76 wrote: »
    any more transfer gossip?<br>

<br><br>Thats the only thing that is missing in this thread. Rest all stuff is being discussed.<br>
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Debabrata Roy been approached by Nabab from Prayag<div>he could also move to Churchill who are looking for a left back</div>
  • Why is Prayag United so hell bent on being crap next season?
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Joyptan wrote: »
    @Arsenalkid700 even though its 3rd tier but stil is America. the players can get higher in the league syestem if they perform and get higher salerys. but in india nobody will notice a good performence except other indian clubs.

and also many south americans whould prefer staying in america than india.

look at tjm , carlos they are not wiling to stay here even though they are getting paid very well.

and last but not least our clubs don't do scouting. Specialy EB & MB can't take risks of a new unknown player. Rember Alan Gao?
    <div><br></div><div><br></div><div>This is one VERY important aspect @joyptan has pointed out. We just compare the salaries, but dont put in the factor how much staying in a particular country matters. Someone here pointed out why cant TJM's family settle in Kolkata and have a comfortable life...the point is they dont want to stay their, practicalities of life! These factors also regulate many football signings.</div>
This discussion has been closed.