SAFF CHAMPIONSHIP 2013 General Discussions

Comments

• <P>     </P>
    <P> </P>
    <P>i think india is visibly improving their playing style atleast now 4 out of ten times they decide to start a pass..</P>
    <P>for me we need wahil sali in place of gourmangi, anas in place of  nirmal chettri. lalkamal and ralte in midfiled.</P>
    <P>also the tall gurpreet singh sandhu in place of subrata.</P>
    <P>start playng wohtout a striker game .false nine ..anyways our strikers are useless.</P>
    <P>                                Gurpreet/Subrata</P>
    <P>Anas       Wahid S                   Arnab                   Nabi</P>
    <P>                                   Mehtab</P>
    <P>     Lenny                                                  Lalkamal</P>
    <P>      Vineeth                                             Ralte  </P>
    <P>                                     Arata </P>
    <P>Use Arata as a False Nine. he is strong, can create oppurtunities, can bring the opponents defenders out of the box</P>
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    <em>Gurpreet/Subrata<br></em><p><em>Anas Wahid S Arnab Nabi</em></p><br><p><em> Mehtab</em></p><br><p><em> Lenny Lalkamal</em></p><br><p><em> Vineeth Ralte </em></p><br><p><em> Arata </em></p><p> </p><p>LOl.  Why cant players like Brandon, Uttam etc be given chance? </p>
  • Akoi wrote: »
    <EM>Gurpreet/Subrata<BR></EM>
    <P><EM>Anas Wahid S Arnab Nabi</EM></P><BR>
    <P><EM>Mehtab</EM></P><BR>
    <P><EM>Lenny Lalkamal</EM></P><BR>
    <P><EM>Vineeth Ralte </EM></P><BR>
    <P><EM>Arata </EM></P>
    <P> </P>
    <P>LOl.  Why cant players like Brandon, Uttam etc be given chance? </P>
    <P>
    </P>
    <P> </P>
    <P>after 1- 2 years mate ,still they are young. let them grow first<BR></P>
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    @Harry....do you want them to grow old?  This is the perfect time for these lads to be inducted in national team. They are technically and physically super now..it is their prime time.
  • <P>
    Akoi wrote: »
    @Harry....do you want them to grow old?  This is the perfect time for these lads to be inducted in national team. They are technically and physically super now..it is their prime time.
    <BR></P>
    <P> </P>
    <P>harry better than hairy ..well you are behaving.nice to see that </P>^:)^    well its my opinion though, you can have yours,,anyways we are not managing the national team.its savio who is ,so why worry(cynical expression)  savio should be replaced immeidately, i think he is not guind wim correclty on selecting players. :-SS
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    I have to agree with @Akoi now. As we don't have any big tournaments in 2 years,we should bring younger players in the team and give them international match expirience in friendly matches. so that they can be ready in 2 years time when India start to play big tournament qualifiars and win the SAFF Cup back.
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    Mee too wtf are gonna do with the old farts lets start preps for WCQ 2018 and 2019 Asia Cup.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    edited September 2013
    Also Wim will have a easier job to implement his style of play in the young players than the current NT player who are well past the time to learn anything new.
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    <p><em>well its my opinion though, you can have yours,,anyways we are not managing the national team.its savio who is ,so why worry(cynical expression) savio should be replaced immeidately, i think he is not guind wim correclty on selecting players. :-SS </em></p><p> </p><p>1st time sahi kaha bhai... i want savio out..he is influencing wim in bad selection of the team. </p>
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    Somebody was talking about India being invited to Suzuki cup??? Is that true?