Indian Super League Season 1

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    sparta wrote: »
    Next season they ll get good guys in the transfer window I guess, that's why postponing of the tournament

<br><div><br></div><div>I don't see how that would work. Now if they were looking for loans from the MLS, J. League etc they can't do it because those leagues will be nearing their end and no one will dare loan any players at that stage other than young, inexperienced guys. And of course none of the other leagues will loan or give away players as their leagues are just beginning.</div><div><br></div><div>And who knows now about the marquees? Louis Saha could leave now. All he needs is some MLS club coming in, offering more than what he would get with IMG, and he is gone.</div><div><br></div><div>This really could be bad for IMG.</div>
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    It could be that they were not getting much interest from corporates and they will try to get the I-leagun clubs/owners to get involved in this.
    Ashlesh wrote: »
    Auction of player is in this November so by them players will be contracted to respective clubs 

<br><div><br></div><div>They can still be bought out.</div>
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    POSTPONED!!!!! <b>well it was never about football. </b>after 6 months, some other excuse will come up.<br>I told you guys before hand that there will be no league.<br>IMG is for sale and this entire exercise was about keeping it in news in media so that shares prices will keep up. Blame it on stadiums now??? Where are the mythical IMG experts renovating Indian stadiums? some experts were supposed to relay the turf of Fatorda stadium, JLN Delhi. Did IMG expert figure out how to remove cricket pitch at D Y Patil stadium?<br>It was all about tax fraud and fake expenses. Messi is coming, beckham is coming <br> =))
  • Breaking news in June 2014

The Super League is postponed AGAIN, will start early 2015.

This is what is going to happen, bafoons.
    POSTPONED!!!!! <b>well it was never about football. </b>after 6 months, some other excuse will come up.<br>I told you guys before hand that there will be no league.<br>IMG is for sale and this entire exercise was about keeping it in news in media so that shares prices will keep up. Blame it on stadiums now??? Where are the mythical IMG experts renovating Indian stadiums? some experts were supposed to relay the turf of Fatorda stadium, JLN Delhi. Did IMG expert figure out how to remove cricket pitch at D Y Patil stadium?<br>It was all about tax fraud and fake expenses. Messi is coming, beckham is coming <br> =))

<br><div><br></div><div>I knew it would not take long before you came out disparaging this whole league and IMG.</div><div><br></div><div>I may not stand behind this league but, looking at history, MLS was supposed to begin in 1995 with 12 teams but began in 1996 with 10 teams. Not the best example but one nonetheless.</div>
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    lol for the fake league. bring it on I-league!!! (*)
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    How many more false alarms for indian football fans..this is turning out to be a real circus now..IMG seems to be reinforcing the phrase " Promises are made to be broken"
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    Seniors of Indian Seniors League aka ISL need more time to be match fit thats why this postponement.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29260 Points
    So what is the problem now IMG-R should explain