Is Indian football really developing?

Comments

• mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    @7NEGI y are u getting frustrated :-?
    7negi
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    bcz you behaving like a kid .. don't watch any matches still come to some conclusion about players and teams .. just talking with 3rd person and then copying his view don't make you super man .......... you guys just came to conclusion by seeing Final score , Before Vietnam game #Ashlesh was saying they will thrashed us but that's did not happen ..... and i am still sure about our U-16 team they will qualify for Semi final , this is long tournament and our boys still to reach at peak of their game , i am hoping they will reach at peak during business time of tournament , still 7 games to go

Above #rohan told u about Nigeria and Mexico success , they are best team at U-17 level but what happen to them in senior level ?
    mohammed_87hassanArsenalFan700
    edited June 2014

ashish ho  u came to conclusion I didn't watch a game I watched turkemnistan and Qatar game in under 19 asia cup

frenz united game in Asian under 16 only one half though

7negi
    and how come you talk about Uttam Batch of U-16 team match then ??

India played well in final rounds .. It was Toal tactics which made our boys life difficult

ashish u have admitted to me once about undr 19 guys including uttam  age in fb 7-6 months ago about age

7negi
    stand to one thing .. age or match performance ?? talk like men not like kid ...
    ArsenalFan700
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    7Negi is on a roll man!
    7negisamiamashindia
    regarding Over age issue -

Every Country have over age players in Asia .. Just Look Kuwait U-16 , Nepal U-16 , Pak U-16 , AFG U-16 etc and we are lucky that majority of our U-16 boys are of correct age ..

in case of U-19 team yes i admit that some are over age but just by 2-3 years not by 10 years which #hassan you talked about ...

AIFF is not mad as they investing money in these kids ... they know what they are doing .. and they have some one like ROB BANN ,SCOT , WIM to look after this thing who are more eligible then u me and any one IFN to judge players ages , performance and others things
    ArsenalFan700
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29251 Points
    Why are u guys going gaga over this kalyane academy its not even india 11 and yes i agree india have improved in club football but have fallen in NT now days we get trashed by country which are destroyed by america few years ago we were trashing them every day
    ArsenalFan700mohammed_87hassan