India in Rio Olympics 2016

Comments

• NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6771 Points
    yah... Gold medal for Brazil...

Both teams are in tears... Brazil players & staff tears filled with lot of emotions... 

Both Neymar & Goalie are heroes for brazil today... nice stadium & awesome match..
    munna219777Bad
  • BadBad 5146 Points
    edited August 2016
    What a great balancer Sport is...

Same Brazil,Same Germany..             Venue-Brazil..In 2014,Germany Beat Brazil.

Same Brazil,Same Germany..             Venue-Brazil..In 2016,Brazil Beat Germany.

I know World Cup is different from Olympics but Considering Brazil had never won a Gold at Olympics,the joy will be no less Sweeter.

munna219777Nagendra
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    edited August 2016
    2 years ago Neymar was crying when he left the Ground on Stretcher in QuarterFinals against Colombia. With his injury, Brazil hopes were gone in 2014 World Cup. 2 years of Redemption and Neymar was again crying but these were tears of joy - Biggest Penalty a Brazilian player can take. Penalty for Title at Maracana Stadium.
    Nagendra
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    http://www.firstpost.com/sports/narsingh-yadav-doping-case-wrestler-became-unconscious-after-hearing-ban-verdict-says-wfi-2967244.html

Narsingh Yadav was evicted from the Games Village and shifted to Hotel Yesterday from where he had to catch flight to Delhi.
    archakreddevil87
    edited August 2016
    Rio Medal Tally:

1. USA dominating with 43 golds and 116 medals

2. Britain with 27 golds and 66 medals

3. China with 25 golds and 69 medals

4. Russia with 17 golds and 53 medals

5. Germany with 17 golds and 41 medals

6. Japan with 12 golds and 41 medals

7. France with 9 golds and 40 medals

8. S.Korea with 9 golds and 21 medals

66. India with 2 medals ( 1 silver & 1 bronze )

Britain is safe in 2nd position as China needs to win 3 more Gold medals on final day to displace GB to 3rd position. Russia badly impacted due to ban on Athletes..... Japan is on rise just before 2020 Tokyo Olympics. S.Korea as usual dominant in Archery...

India can be in top 50 only by winning Gold in Wrestling on last day... I wish all the best to Yogeshwar Dutt and all Indians... Nevertheless,any medal is fine for me on last day smile 
    BadCarbon_14
    @ guys...

I'm planning to discuss preparation for 2020 Olympics... along with Rio performance analysis...

If everything works out, I may submit article in IFN blog as well....

But need to know how many are interested.... I feel it's waste of time if only handful of guys are interested on Olympic events... I see only thebeautifulgame , archak  , reddevil87 , karenesudhakar2050 & namewtheld 

along with Bad & munna219777 who are actively contributing in this discussion.

Please reply if you guys are interested or hit like button....
    thebeautifulgameBadmunna219777namewtheldarchakreddevil87
  • BadBad 5146 Points
    I am certain w.r.t to analysis here.Not sure Of IFN.
  • kartik91kartik91 Delhi1139 Points
    Yogeshwar lost. Even bronze tough to get .
  • BadBad 5146 Points
    No realistic chance of Bronze.I Don't feel his opponent is good enough to make the Final.

Really Really Pathetic Display by Yogeshwar.He felt so tired from the 4th minute.Not,even a single move. Yogeshwar,never came close to earning a point.His opponent completely dominated the fight and deserved to win.I haven't seen Yogeshwar fight so pathetically in my life.

This pretty much ends our Olympics Campaign.Pathetic to say the least.

I can share my analysis of RIO and Where we are more likely to be W.r.t Tokyo Olympics w.r.t to Different Sports if you guys are interested.

As Nagendra said, this requires lot of time and effort.So,if you are interested only then I will share.Please share your Feedback.
    munna219777ashindiareddevil87