Online Chatting

Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29736 Points
    Happy ganesh chaturthi.This festive season may God bless you with lots of happiness and prosperity
    munna219777
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30222 Points
    Indian Footballer had to wait for taxi at airport
    Lonely, desolate, disregarded! NT footballer Bikash Jairu waits for the taxi to come at the Kolkata Airport after members of the team arrived in the city after defeating Puerto Rico 4-1. No journalist (except one), no official, no minister had come to receive the team. Welcome to the world of Indian Football and the phenomenon called IFA. IFA secretary UTPAL-kaku washed his hands of the matter by saying that these matters were arranged between the AIFF and the respective clubs. He also added that when Wriddhiman Saha had come back from the West Indies after scoring a century, no member of the CAB had gone to receive him. Bravo, Mr. Ganguly!
    munna219777
  • Carbon_14Carbon_14 Bengaluru 4771 Points
  • AshishKaulAshishKaul Ancient India1127 Points
    Often we have seen the above mentioned titles as topic of Religion and Movies but its catching the eyes of Science . I have some theories and doubts , Feel free to criticize and correct them .

If Universe is a closed system , then Multiverse are shells of individual universe , But where do these shells exist ? To travel in such universe we require portals which connect one universe with other .

If Universe is open system then , Is the idea of separate layers of Universe flawed ? As they are connected and make a Whole .

What is the possibility of Following ?

We are given multiple choices and we must choose 1 . Suppose the choices are 2 .
    In our Plane of Existence , I have chosen 1st and It shaped my life .
    In another plane of existence , I chose 2nd and it shaped my life differently .

Now is this a case of Multiverse or Parallel World ?

Can another me exist in another world ? If yes is it Parallel word or Multiverse ? Like in our World , WW3 hasn't happened but in another world it has taken place and 99% Humanity is wiped out . 

But suppose that person decides to change the fate of world , hits the time travel button and goes in to the past . Is the past a new world , Parallel world and a part of multiverse a.k.a different plane of existence . 

Once the things change and World war 3 is stopped from happening , that world will usher in prosperity in future . The future of that world is changed but will it have any effect on the one from which I came ? Also we have forgotten the different world where world war 3 never happened .

>_<

Let me simplify .

Earth A and B are 2 planets in different planes of existence . Both Planets went through similar events .

Earth A never witnessed WW3 and died due to meteorite collision .
    Earth B witnessed WW3 and also died due to meteorite collision .

Some one on Planet B goes into past and stops the event from happening .
    Now 2 time lines are created , 1 where WW3 happened and 2 where it was stopped from happening .
    By changing the past it effected that timeline but will it have any effect on the time period from which that person came ?
    I am talking about Multiverse and Parallel World .

In our World I League was shut Down but in another world It became the League of World  :D Sarcasm , don't take it seriously and shower me with WTF and Thumbs down  o:)
    sam
    Is there any limit to retardness of some section of Indians . PIL filed against Pokemon Go for hurting religious sentiments a.k.a having Pokemon eggs in game and carrying them inside temples  :'(
    munna219777kartik91mohammed_87hassan
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    Hi @Maddie Nice to see you back after a break. Gearing up for the season ahead ? Cheers. :)
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2978 Points
    @AKB ; Hopefully 4-5 BFC games  this year
    Deb_Ban