Online Chatting

Comments

• kartik91kartik91 Delhi1139 Points
    It’s not advantage comeon! Hindi is known in almost every corner of the nation. People may not be fluent in it but they certainly know it. West Bengal, TN, Karnataka being such states where the population CAN converse in hindi. Hindi is most viable option to serve as a central language. I would have argued the same had Tamil or Kannada been at the position of Hindi. 
    I just hope this trivial issue doesn’t give our netas more fodder to divide us! 
  • samsam 16428 Points
    'In TN the population CAN converse in hindi.' This is the best joke I heard in a decade probably.  :D 
    BrainFallINDIAgoalkeeparatuljgashindiamohammed_87hassan
    Are you from TN buddy? I have worked there for a year in Chennai and the locals themselves said so as well as my colleagues :)

ashindiasam
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    edited May 2018
    In South India except the Nizam region none(majority 85% above) speaks or understands Hindi. Even the Nizam districts of Telangana/Karnataka speak Urdu/Deccani style which different from Hindi that NI-Central people speaks but again it is understandable.

I have seen many(not all) Delhi people in Hyderbad who talk/cry/complaint about their hindi being spoilt because conversing with locals in Hyderabadi Urdu. These idiots are not happy even with conversing in understandable language but expect locals to talk in their style too. These kind of people are also the reason why regionalism is on rise in SI.
    goalkeeparatuljg
    Well those guys are to be blamed equally. 
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] 4984 Points
    why you are talking about language or any particular community people? north south east west we all Indians are like that.. we are divided by regionalism and what not... ever wonder how british ruled us for so long?

will give you more examples.. 

1. sportsperson achieve something... all praises start but here's a catch
    if he/she is from Kerala , then Kerala people will start commenting "thats our boy"
    likewise it applies to all state people

2. cricket or football team announced.. 
    again dissection starts , 3 goans, 2 maharastrians , 10 NE boys
    Proud of NE!!!

3. people vote on the basis of community 

4. go to corporate or even govt offices, there are lobbies based on communities 
    e.g. they hire employees based on his language or region , this is common practise 

5. we are also divided by religion hindu, muslim , christian (politicians exploit this )

we were like this since ages, we will continue to be like this

And we can safely add language to that list. 
    goalkeeparatuljg
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    More Money and Politics 

In Fine Print of $25 Billion Offer, a Bid for a Stake in FIFA’s Business

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/24/sports/fifa-softbank.html

Masayoshi Son is Japan’s richest man, and one of the world’s most prolific dealmakers, and for the past few months he has been looking to add another jewel to his sprawling sports portfolio: FIFA.

For months, a consortium led by SoftBank, the Japanese conglomerate owned by Son, and the leadership of soccer’s governing body have been in negotiations over a proposed $25 billion deal for two new tournaments. The talks are shrouded in nondisclosure agreements. But according to information reviewed by The New York Times this week, the terms of the proposal call for Son to play a major role in the new joint venture, FIFA Digital Corp., and for the consortium to take over some of FIFA’s most valuable operations.

munna219777Deb_Ban