ISL 2014 Round 1 Match day thread

Comments

• ashindiaashindia 9365 Points
    @ashlesh which ISL club ?? Can you share the pics if you have ? Excited to see. 
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    Micheal Chopra had a great game coming on

Missed some chances was unlucky a bit
    Aiff.should give him call up

Looks.much better than Robin

ashindia
    @Ashlesh but Dempo and FC Goa owners are the same right ?? So Dempo hasnt done anything all these years. 
    BTW other than all these discussions I thought Milan Singh was impressive after coming on, he has cut down all the fat looks bulky and strong. Was good to see him play a small but important role in the match.
    reddevil87
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    All the ISL fanboys who are getting pissed at the slightest criticism of Indian Super League tell me what should I write when I feel that the game quality sucks. Tell me what to write that will not offend you and still convey my feelings, I will post just that.
    ashindiareddevil87gaffertapechelseaindiasilicon3
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I think we all know the quality is shit... the Pro-ISL people are just saying that it is better than I-League which quite frankly it is... there are no stupid mistakes like I-League but the quality is still no where near say the A-League or MLS.
    ashindiaAshleshgoalkeeparreddevil87
  • Sunbha123Sunbha123 363 Points
    Brother..what you feel doesn't matter..no one cares.You can feel whatever you want.You can feel you are sitting in Old Trafford and watching Manchester Derby..but it doesn't mean thats reality.The reality is you are in india and you are expecting too much from league that has seen light for couple of days.You will be fu**in kiddin me if you tell the quality of football is same as the I-League.We,the so called"ISL Fanboys" are not expecting the playing quality would be like EPL but you are expecting from the first day that suddenly on a fine morning indians will start playing like other foreigners.Really there is no point is arguing with you guys.You guys have have pre decided mind sets and you have blindfolded your selves towards everything happening around you over ISL.Try to find more faults to prove that ISL is shit.Best of Luck.But what I can say Bro,whole india is saying "Lets Football"...
    spartasamiammohammed_87hassan
    Earlier ISL used to have separate thread for debating on particular topic, but after ISL there is no need of any topic everyday is debate. :P 
    reddevil87silicon3
  • Sunbha123Sunbha123 363 Points
    And I will take word of Chuni Goswami,one of the greatest player of all time in India over any Tom Dick Harrys comment about the quality of the football in ISL..
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    lets create new thread ..

ISL Vs I league 
    Sunbha123