Kerala Blasters FC News

Comments

• atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    Two more cash rich clubs should be started, one in Kozhikode catering to Malabar region and another in Trivandrum catering to Travancore region. I'm hoping for the revival of Viva Kerala based in Kozhikode or Trivandrum.

Only then, Blasters management will learn and focus on improving. Now they're taking the fans support for granted.

deepakc
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    They will continue to take the fans for granted. As far as they are concerned, they can do as bad as they want as still get over 62,000 a game.
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    Kerala has been traditionally Communist philosophy state. Such IPL style Franchise type or Businessman owned clubs will not be successful in kerala.
    Make some Trade union of Fans. Workers Cooperative Union club and it will be very successful.
    I am not making fun. But this is what will work in kerala at the end.

Something like Indian Coffee House which has done well under Workers Cooperative rather then some corrupt Businessman. Right now, who is the owner? God, PVP, Muthoot, Ambani?
    Better to have a Fan owned club rather then looking at Businessman from outside who will close down.
    atuljgdeepakcspartaarun
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    Kochi Tuskers was a failed example of Franchise model in kerala. So many rich businessman were shareholders, what happened??
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kochi_Tuskers_Kerala#Ownership
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    most emotional suggestions like fan based, all mallu based players etc etc are from the heart. but wont work in real life my dear mallu mates.

Expecting year on year progress is the way forward be it result wise or infra wise. putting all ur anger on a few players who are not from ur state is also stupid. hell if am brought in as a player in my twilight to earn a last big paycheck then am in, how will any one else see it otherwise.

Good with the passion and all but its still ISL mates, not yet a national league to yet start protests so seriously.

munna219777atuljg
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    When Kochi tuskers came in, it was not a level playing field anymore with the original 8 franchisees retaining most of the better players. Pune also withdrew if you'd remember.

Moreover, it failed to get pan kerala support something which kerala Blasters succeeded. Most people were supporting Mumbai Indians and Chennai super kings. I was supporting Mumbai Indians over Kochi Tuskers.

Add to it Tharoor indulging in corruption and taking a sweat equity via his girlfriend.
    munna219777deepakcBrainFallINDIA
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    @the real AG If you can't comprehend simple English (Kerala education shows here) let me shine some light. I was talking about corruption in state FA and not the education system of Kerala. And this is valid for most Indian state FAs.
    deepakcjithuvarunAKB
  • @EastBengalPride - Because of my Kerala education, I looked at the conversation as a whole and not your comment in isolation. If you don't understand the meaning of the comments you make, I suggest it's the best that you ask someone who knows how to be coherent while expressing themselves to convey your thoughts.

The fact that you take a dig at my "literacy" by highlighting my education (and with it the system in Kerala) in your latest comment and then in the very same post talk about how you were not alluding to the corruption of the education in Kerala, renders your argument useless and nonsensical. 

If you don't know how things are done, I suggest you refrain from commenting on them flippantly and embarassing yourself.
    arunAKB
  • Its the question of 62k + fans and i feel the legacy of these fans should be protected.
    The concerned organisation should really act in preserving them.
    munna219777Deb_BanAKB
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Get off that pedestal you think you are on mate. Get well soon.
    deepakcarun