Indian Super League Season T Post-Season Thread

Comments

• atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I would rather Robinho or Eto. Owen and Henry are finished, retired players. I know we've already played a season but no more guys who are retired or close, close to retirement.
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    @rohan
    partially agreed ..who are retired fine we don't need them but close to retirement we need them bcoz they are the only one who will come ..you will never get under 30 players who are NT regular and are playing for big clubs ....robinho ,eto ,drogba, miroslav klose ..these player can come ..in fact ronaldinho could be better ....after the success of 1st season you look bit ambitious think practically could player playing for big clubs who are in late 20's will leave arsenal man u or Bayern Munich ....you could get few from 2nd div though from sky bet championship ..Michael chopra was example ...
    By close, close retirement I meant guys like Del Piero who was not even good enough to dominate the A-League anymore. If you can find me a 37-year old in Serie A for example then bring him in!
  • RonnyRonny 10497 Points
    Instead we need more players like Kosta Kostouranis
    I would say more Elano's but Kosta works to.
  • samsam 16533 Points
    ATK also looking for Elano and Sony Norde.
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    A lot of ISL owners....proper owners. ..like Potluri Group of Kerela Blasters , Delhi Dynamos , original NEUFC owners and Pune City FC...starting to doubt the future of the League.

The 20 crores wage caps mught sound fine...but in reality that is like asking an I-League Club to spend 45Crores oer year on wages. .
    add to that the other costs...it isn't looking risy for the next 3 seasons.

The youth development is only lmited to 1 day Football Festivals and has no longterm vision

Stadium and practice facilities have not been listed as priorities ...so there is no value add to these "Clubs" ...people are projecting figures purely on Star Sports and other advertising projections.
    there is very little Asset Value...in year 1 significant % of players went unsold after ISL and many more went for less than market valuation that they had. Even Star performers like Sandesh Jhinghan didn't get a better deal after ISL. ( KB tried to offload him for a profit to Bharat FC or BFC and both told them to politely fuck off )

ATK also have internal issues....
    John Abraham is too high on *#$@ to make any sense
    Mumbai City don't care because Ranbir is having fun and money ain't an issue.
    Chennaiyans will also do as told

FC Goa also having a blast and money isn't really an issue here either.
    Deb_Banmunna219777souravindia
    Okay... nothing out of the ordinary here for a league that is one season old and which started with a lot of "football novice" people involved.

To be honest, if everything was "rosy" and nothing was wrong then I would be worried.
    Pondicherry
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    ISL definitely had a better start than the MLS. It'll catch up with time.
    mohammedirshad
This discussion has been closed.