Indian Super League Season T Post-Season Thread

Comments

• samsam 16533 Points
    edited March 2015
    my last comment was for goalkeepar  :P
    ArsenalFan700goalkeepar
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Ohhhh :( I see how it is.

I CAN GENERALIZE TO! KOLKATA SUCKS! PUNJAB RULES!!!!!!! And um... um... we made the Santosh Trophy finals! Ya! :p
  • samsam 16533 Points
    after fixing the last group stage match.   :P

Oh !! I forgot to mention about zero I league team from the region. A big fat zero.  
    :))
    Oh ya... well... SO'S YOUR MOM!
    7negiatuljgcoolgagan
  • PondicherryPondicherry 341 Points
    Hey no mom's talk in here.
    ArsenalFan700
  • samsam 16533 Points
    edited March 2015
    Sorry mate if I have offended you. Don't want to indulge in such personal attacks and foul language. It's simply not my type. Admin could you please take my last comment down. 
    ArsenalFan700atuljg
    Okay, back on topic... to clarify what I meant in regards to marquees. I don't like players like David Trezugete or Alessandro Del Piero. Del Piero was finished in the A-League and obviously was not going to light up the ISL. Same with David who was finished but helped with a lesser role with New Boys (and overall better team etc.) so we should move on from these types.

BUT! If we can get in someone like Luca Toni than bring him the hell in! Yes, he is 37 years old and will be 38 for the ISL season but the guy is still quality, scoring goals in the Serie A and being very influential. He would be perfect for the Indian Super League however, I doubt he would come as he has been great for Verona so far but you get the point.

Also Omar Bravo is a fucking legend in Mexico and so far his team, Guadlajarja are soon to be finished... maybe a swoop is possible.
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    1) How many of the big stars like Del Piero, Trezeguet, Pires are coming back for season 2???

2) Were they satisfied with their pay-package, facilities? Their review is important for the next lot of superstars to grace Season 2.

3) Owners, Pseudo-Owners, Actor-Owners were satisfied with the Financial outcome of Season 1? Star Sports? Is that a viable Business Model for them?

4) How will ISL deal with Champions League T20 2015? World Cup Qualifiers where they might have to give stadium to India Team?
    bida 25 goalkeepar
    For the qualifiers I expect something like we saw last season. For example, Kerala hosted an ODI and thus the stadium was not used till November. Yes, it was a month after the season began and the Blasters had to play 5 away games to start the season but it was not bad in the end.

So basically whenever a stadium is needed, the ISL host will just go on a 3-4 game road trip. Not ideal, I am not a supporter of it, but it is my best guess of what will happen.
    munna219777
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29730 Points
    @Sam Baba ji you are good in predictions u predicted my comment. you are also good in predicting I-league games so please give me your address I want to do darshan of you.
    ashindia
This discussion has been closed.