Comments

• samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    Westwood wont coach NT
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    If colaco selects brandon n romeo for NT i dont mind
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    Santosh Kashyap won't work wasn't he sacked by RUFC
    Westwood has proved himself for 2 seasons I feel he is the best choice now

and For Armando when he was coach Many cried because he had more Goan(Dempo)

Kashyap I feel will be bad decision judge him after one more season with RWFC
    atuljgkarenesudhakar2050
  • karenesudhakar2050karenesudhakar2050 Hyderabad 1504 Points
    Deepak sc are you serious Trevor Morgan is old fashioned coach. Not suitable for national team :P
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    @TheRealAG I would love a top foreign coach but that's not happening. Why we have never tried an African or Asian coach? Why is this fascination for white skin even knowing that the coaches we bring are so below par that they won't even get anywhere close to their own country's U-14 team. And I agreed to nothing racist about people from North East, if age fraud is super prevalent there, they are getting undue advantage against the rest of the country's players. That kind of discrimination is being racist! You will find evil everywhere when your own mind is clouded by it. And I will never support appointment of below par or average white coaches over similar Indian ones. If we can't afford atleast decent European, English or Latin American coaches, we can definitely afford top Asian or African coaches, what stops us from getting them?
    deepakcgoalkeeparArsenalFan700
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29706 Points
    get a bhutani coach!!
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    why u want Rahul Bhutani to coach India ???
    goalkeeparsamiamspartaRonny
  • @EastbengalPride - None of what you say still gives you any right to still use language to abuse an entire race. Just because you have a point regarding how things are done, does not mean you can freely go around abusing an entire ethnic group.

I don't give a fuck if a black, white, asian or latin coach is appointed as long as it's the right coach. And I am sure that is the case with almost everyone on here.

You used racist language, and this is not the first time I have seen you use such words against white people.
    atuljgEastBengalPridesamiamrudrakartik91
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    edited October 2015
    Not against white people, but against the kind of white coaches our federation has managed to hire recently. That reeks of discrimination towards Indians and other non white coaches.

A Thai or Korean or Japanese coach would be better off IMO than the current crop of Europeans we have at disposal. Heck, why not Sammy Omollo?
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    A guy who only managed to win the Kenyan Premier League and assistant at East Bengal... okay... he also played in India so I would not be totally adversed but Ashley Westwood is still the better man by a mile.
    EastBengalPride