The second innings of Stephen Constantine

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    If we were to sack Constantine before the new year, I would not mind Westwood in as coach while he coaches Bengaluru FC during the 2015-16 I-League season. His only 2 games during the same would be qualifiers in this round that would basically almost mean nothing. Once the I-League season is over though, and before play-offs, he should be brought in as only India HC.
    atuljgdeepakc
  • I doubt AIFF will sack Constantine...he will give them some excuses or the other so they will give him till next year before they even decide to fire him!!

So stay put for more Constantine and lets football till then,
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    Getting Lee Johnson fired is a bigger priority. He's destroying our generation next.
    ArsenalFan700deepakcrudrakarenesudhakar2050kartik91
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10066 Points
    Yeah, about Lee Johnson, agreed. For Chief Coach, any incumbent will have to keep in mind to give BB10 his dues.
    deepakckarenesudhakar2050
  • I think convincing Westwood to take up the NT role will be difficult. He will have seen the incompetence shown by AIFF and would surely give a good think the least before he makes any decision?

@EastBengalPride - I am disgusted by the very obvious overt racial tones you use. This is not the first time I have seen you use these sort of language to describe people of other ethnic origins - you were in agreement with some racist comments made by some weirdo about Northeastern players too. And you live in Thailand, your life must be a hell.
    rudrasamiamkartik91
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6765 Points
    ;The real AG ...

by any chance u r a lecturer... could see ur replies with lot of patience along with nice  explanation and information...  
    rudraspartakartik91
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Why not have bhaichung Bhutia both as head and assistant coach :p
    He was also taken a license ;)
    deepakcNagendrasamiamatuljg
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    Santosh Kashyap will be cheap and decent. He helped Royal Wahingdoh not only survive but also made them top 5.

At least we will be attacking and he will surely use Jacki n Seithya .
    gaffertapedeepakcatuljg
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10066 Points
    The job, as any similar job, comes with some responsibilities which BB10 (quite naturally) does not like. He prefers to be in the background, hogging the limelight as needed and count his cut money in peace.
    deepakc
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    @rudra It will be NT of 100% official Bhai quota with tag line "Jab bhai ho tumhare saath toh national team ki kya aaukat" :P