The second innings of Stephen Constantine

Comments

• shubham_northeasternshubham_northeastern Dimapur,Nagaland1245 Points
    Yup I was surprised to see Consta and Michael Chopra in UCL Pre-show. I was thinking if Chopra will try to appease him.
  • dreamerdreamer india579 Points
    Now already NT camp started.Hope he trained the player as well to select some good player for nepal & Kazyak.
    SC should win both the game.If not he should be sacked rightway.
    samgoalkeepar
    Heard that SC have faced lots of problem in during training  bcz not having best talented striker Passi.
    ashindiadeepak dedhakarenesudhakar2050munna219777
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points

Cover of auto-biography of Stephen Constantine. Spot Sunil Chhetri on the page.
    Carbon_14sanvedjadhavdeepu
  • RonnyRonny 10488 Points
    Bhutia is also there
    Carbon_14munna219777
  • Carbon_14Carbon_14 Bengaluru 4771 Points
    Finally he can focus on Indian football during may be league time as well 
    munna219777
    Indian should need better vision coach at this juncture to climb up steadily.Right now India has very good talent but use them judiciously.
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    Great story. I would have loved to read it, had I known nothing about him
    Deb_BanEastBengalPridemunna219777
  • Just finished SC's Biography , while I do write movie reviews I would like to put some observations (based on what he has written assuming those are true)

-the thing which I liked most about him is his discipline and to take stand against certain things like treating players well.

-Goans can make mental note , he will never include romeo and mandar in NT ever 
    not that he said it explicitly but looking at encounters with undisciplined characters it looks prominent

-he started his story very well TBH till half part of the book , later is just experiences,encounters that too felt like hurriedly done (may be it is supposed to be like that didnt go well for personal liking)

-most part of the book looks to be how great he is n all or how he is right, he dont discuss his failures much e.g what went wrong 
    he did that at start later it stopped and it was all about reasons like bad referring and poor facilities or no support from administration

-I found it odd how on earth he was selected as our NT coach after so many failed spells

- it would have been better if he had given more emphasis on GSS stint(just saying)

-its funny that he gives all kind of reasons for his loss (if he gives) but dismisses player like romeo on the basis of 20min that too that guy played in heavy rains

-He speaks high regards of BB, praful and kushal and criticizes both ISL and I league at one point
    would have loved to read on that but I guess that would be impossible since he is already working here 

overall I wont say go for it but its definitely not worth 799 bucks