The second innings of Stephen Constantine

Comments

• dreamerdreamer india579 Points
    What about Kean Lewis & Jayesh Rane???
    They are not criminalizing any thing.
    goalkeepar
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    Not good enough to be in the squad as per SC and his team !!!!
    Sry Bro.....Constantine is destroying the future of few talented player.
    he has the reputation of doing the same just like his first inning Ex Sylo Mama ...
    munna219777goalkeeparCarbon_14
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29699 Points
    #longpost but must read.. Now that NT is declared for AFC qualifiers we bring you meeting details between Baba constantine, Pro"Fool", Das Babu, ass coach Venky and Chhetri sir it was brief discussion as per our Chaddi sources (dont make face , they are as reliable as Chhetri Sir's Last minuite winner) Location: secret place in delhi date: not important Pro"Fool" : Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen , oops no Ladies here (damn i should have written this speech). I know this is just a showoff , but we have gathered here to select our NT (and have delicious snacks followed by it :) ) Das Babu: sir, I dont understand . Why we waste our time there are important things to do. Baba constantine: oh really , like playing candy crush? Das Babu: B*tch please , we all know how you "Eeny, meeny, miny, moe" to select players. Pro"Fool" : guys Guys, lets not start new debate here I have important meeting with Neeta Ben to discuss some important issues for betterment of Indian football Venky : HAHA (converts into coughing) Pro"Fool" : (didnt understand anyting and continues) so Steve, what you have in mind then.... Baba constantine: see before any of other names are discussed , I want Passi , Robin , Jairu and Rafique In Das Babu: Why these 4? Baba constantine: those are pillers of our team. Venky: Haha(again converts into coughing). Baba constantine scowles but ignores. Das Babu: pillers of your massage table u mean ? &what about Chettri , jhingan , GSS, Anas? Baba constantine: Oh those are of course In how can I ignore someone who saves my ass everytime. see I am thinking about building team for future, which will play 2022 WC under me (with broad smile) Chhetri sir: rolls eyes Das Babu to Pro"fool": we keeping this taklu till that long?? Baba constantine: tera baap "taklu" Das Babu stand and prepare to pick up chair(venky coughs for real & Chhetri sir gets his mobile to shoot video) Pro"fool": FOCUS PEOPLE(idiots, I am getting late) Lets discuss some other names. Das Babu: ok , Ck vineeth Baba constantine: who is that? well no Das Babu: Brandon, adil khan Baba constantine: : May be will consider next time Das Babu:: Jayesh rane, Kean lewis Baba constantine: : dont fit into my scheme Das Babu:: of long balls? Baba constantine: (ignores jib ) any other players? Das Babu:ISSAC Baba constantine: are you serious? my boy passi is better than them. DAs Babu: oh please at least watch some I league matches. Baba constantine: Last time I did that it was black and white and I had to borrow binoculars to spot some players Pro"Fool" : look we dont have budget for that, we are planning more fireworks in ISL this year. Chhetri sir:: ok enough of this, steve we are getting some lads from U23 team played recently in qualifiers and we all agree on that. Baba constantine: ok fine but they should learn giving massages like robin, sing songs like jairu and dance like Passi oh and they should read my book , its learning experience for everybody & i will give them 5% discount. Das Babu: (inside his mind: I going to slap this taklu one day) Chhetri sir: (inside his mind: hope once we get to chennai I will mix Jamalgota in his dessert) Pro"Fool" :ahem don't get your hopes high.. Anyway.. Folks , we shall conclude then(I am late and now ben will be angry) Hope we will do best in qualifiers #letsfootball Chhetri sir(Loudly) Fuck yeah , I mean Yes YES we will... P.s.Again sorry but no sorry
    RonnyBrainFallINDIADeb_BanEastBengalPrideCarbon_14munna219777spartaindian_goonerkartik91
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7380 Points
    edited August 2017
    Well, on a serious note if 'massages' are part of the parameters for the NT selection , then one of our forum member can make it to the squad and be our insider :lol: #jk.
    sparta
  • longpost but must read..

Now that NT is declared for AFC qualifiers we bring you meeting details between Baba constantine, Pro"Fool", Das Babu, ass coach Venky and Chhetri sir

it was brief discussion as per our Chaddi sources (dont make face , they are as reliable as Chhetri Sir's Last minuite winner)

date: not important

Pro"Fool" : Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen , oops no Ladies here (damn i should have written this speech).
    I know this is just a showoff , but we have gathered here to select our NT (and have delicious snacks followed by it :) )

Das Babu: sir, I dont understand . Why we waste our time there are important things to do.

Baba constantine: oh really , like playing candy crush?

Das Babu: B*tch please , we all know how you "Eeny, meeny, miny, moe" to select players.

Pro"Fool" : guys Guys, lets not start new debate here I have important meeting with Neeta Ben to discuss some important issues for betterment of Indian football

Venky : HAHA (converts into coughing)

Pro"Fool" : (didnt understand anyting and continues) so Steve, what you have in mind then....

Baba constantine: see before any of other names are discussed , I want Passi , Robin , Jairu and Rafique In

Das Babu: Why these 4?

Baba constantine: those are pillers of our team.

Venky: Haha(again converts into coughing).

Baba constantine scowles but ignores.

Das Babu: pillers of your massage table u mean ? &what about Chettri , jhingan , GSS, Anas?

Baba constantine: Oh those are of course In how can I ignore someone who saves my ass everytime.
    see I am thinking about building team for future, which will play 2022 WC under me (with broad smile)

Chhetri sir: rolls eyes

Das Babu to Pro"fool": we keeping this taklu till that long??

Baba constantine: tera baap "taklu"

Das Babu stand and prepare to pick up chair(venky coughs for real & Chhetri sir gets his mobile to shoot video)

Pro"fool": FOCUS PEOPLE(idiots, I am getting late) Lets discuss some other names.

Das Babu: ok , Ck vineeth
    Baba constantine: who is that? well no
    Das Babu: Brandon, adil khan
    Baba constantine: : May be will consider next time
    Das Babu:: Jayesh rane, Kean lewis
    Baba constantine: : dont fit into my scheme
    Das Babu:: of long balls?
    Baba constantine: (ignores jib ) any other players?
    Das Babu:ISSAC
    Baba constantine: are you serious? my boy passi is better than them.

DAs Babu: oh please at least watch some I league matches.

Baba constantine: Last time I did that it was black and white and I had to borrow binoculars to spot some players

Pro"Fool" : look we dont have budget for that, we are planning more fireworks in ISL this year.

Chhetri sir:: ok enough of this, steve we are getting some lads from U23 team played recently in qualifiers and we all agree on that.

Baba constantine: ok fine but they should learn giving massages like robin, sing songs like jairu and dance like Passi

oh and they should read my book , its learning experience for everybody & i will give them 5% discount.

Das Babu: (inside his mind: I going to slap this taklu one day)

Chhetri sir: (inside his mind: hope once we get to chennai I will mix Jamalgota in his dessert)

Pro"Fool" :ahem don't get your hopes high..
    Anyway.. Folks , we shall conclude then(I am late and now ben will be angry)
    Hope we will do best in qualifiers 

Chhetri sir(Loudly) Fuck yeah , I mean Yes YES we will...

P.s.Again sorry but no sorry

repost for better read

• shubham_northeasternshubham_northeastern Dimapur,Nagaland1245 Points
    I tell you... I have never seen a bigger glory hunter in my life than Stephen Constantine...
    Inspite of achieving what we could call a big ZERO...
    All he has got to boast of is the challenging conditions he faced ...and rank improvements... What has he got in terms of achievements?
    dreamergoalkeepar
    @shubham_northeastern ..Just read the whole interview..He said "The Under-17 World Cup is in India and the FA have reached out to me and I will help them as much as I can. That in itself is recognition from them."..

This should not accepted at at all.He should help Indian U-17 team as much as can & wish for Indian team also.
    He is the same guy, when Aizawl  FC won I league & he twitted for Arsenal.
    He is more than a biased man with Zero credibility & professionalism.
    shubham_northeasternashindiagoalkeepargaffertapeindian_gooner