The second innings of Stephen Constantine

Comments

• Rav92Rav92 Kolkata1660 Points
    @shanks_dehighliving Basically he is an excuse man with lot of arrogancy . Who always justify his failure by excuses. And on Romeo and Mandar note I would say everybody made mistake but at the same time everybody deserve the second chance also to correcting themselves.So If they play well in the upcoming season, they definitely deserve a spot in national team just like others.
    [Deleted User]sanvedjadhavgoalkeeparshubham_northeasternindian_goonersouravindia
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    It's the same reason Brandon is not in the team
  • Rav92Rav92 Kolkata1660 Points
    @shanks_dehighliving is he mentioned Sunil..?. How Sunil save his asses on his second snit and all that. :p
  • it seems constantine had differences with him mainly due to the way he speaks with press about players too bluntly  ..
    later on they went along well , but there is nothing significant really.. 

IF I was him , I would have stressed how sunil put efforts in training if not about his goal scoring ability (saw in during Ind vs nepal match in practice session)
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    edited July 2017
    Romeo and Mandar are not good enough for NT at the moment. Both of them barely managed to see first team action in EB and BFC respectively. Brandon has been excellent last I-League and hope stays consistent this season. SC would be out sooner or later but Brandon Fernandes is a long term prospect for Indian NT.
    Carbon_14munna219777sanvedjadhavdeepakcsouravindia
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    edited July 2017
    Romeo was good enough but was never called during ISL1 or ISL2 when he was playing well.......

His selection is always doubtfull likes of Jackie,Jairu hardly played this season but ended up making it to the NT...........

Jackie nd Seityasen were only impressive during his stint with Royal Wahingdoh ..... ........ I don't really trust his words on selection completely biased ....

Sumeet Passi was regular without playing a single game in I-League..... only now after so much questions about his selection he has been ignored
    Carbon_14goalkeeparkarenesudhakar2050kartik91
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Romeo was very ordinary in ISL 2. He has only performed well in ISL 1 and the Fed Cup in the same season. 
    karenesudhakar2050deepak dedha
  • RonnyRonny 10488 Points
    Right now Romeo isnt NT material..he messed up everything for himself by returning backf rom Brazil where he could have stayed on and improved his game
    Carbon_14gaffertapesanvedjadhavgoalkeeparsparta
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    The mistake was staying with Dempo in the 2nd Division and then going to East Bengal where he was a bench player.
    gaffertapeDeb_BanspartaThe real AGarchakkartik91
  • deepudeepu Somaliya1621 Points
    May be Paranaense didn't want to keep him 
    Deb_Banmunna219777