The second innings of Stephen Constantine

Comments

• shubham_northeasternshubham_northeastern Dimapur,Nagaland1245 Points
    Indeed,every now & then he tweets stuffs related to English football or US.
    He badly wants to get a fancy job in England.(National side job or Top 2 tiers)
    dreamer
  • samsam 16526 Points
    We can criticize consta but we must give him some credit for our current Ranking.
    Carbon_14gaffertape
  • dreamerdreamer india579 Points
    As a Indian ardent football fan I wish if any thing he wants to do for England FA he first resign the highest post from Indian football. AIFF should heed for that also.

shubham_northeastern
  • dreamerdreamer india579 Points
    @Sam....He is more than the mathematician than football coach..
    Just looks the Rwanda football ranking right now.Journalist should have asked the qn "why ranking drops when he leave the team"..This is not the REAL DEVELOPMENT..

goalkeeparDeb_Banshubham_northeasternindian_gooner
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    He has actually achieved a decent amount and Rwanda arguably did improve if you look at their results. Maybe they are not 60s realistically but they are no pushovers.

Wonder why Constantine can't even get in League Two or Conference... build yourself up.
    BrainFallINDIAmunna219777Carbon_14
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7380 Points
    Too much criticism here. Not saying he is the best , but he's not the worst we've had. Maybe it's his dream to manage a club in England .
    Carbon_14indian_gooner
  • shubham_northeasternshubham_northeastern Dimapur,Nagaland1245 Points
    m.timesofindia.com/sports/football/under-17-world-cup/news/i-will-help-england-u-17-team-in-wc-as-much-as-i-can-stephen-constantine/amp_articleshow/59955639.com's

There isn't too much criticism ...see the reason !
  • Rav92Rav92 Kolkata1660 Points
    There must be some reason that's why he didn't get that much recognition from his own country. Btw to get recognition from his own country he needs to do something remarkable and he is not capable of doing such things. What India has gain in terms of fifa ranking. Its completely luck and nothing else and we all aware of that except those ISL fans who think ISL is the only reason of India's rise in fifa ranking btw that is a different aspect. If we want to build a strong team with the limited resources we have , we need's to sacked SC first. If we look for all the possible candidates for the national team coach, Khalid Jamil will be the best option in terms of the coaching sense he has. If we again look for the foreign coach's it will be messy again as they don't have that much of knowledge about Indian football and Indian Player. On the other hand Khalid knows how to extract maximum out of limited resources. The way he managed the Mumbai FC with limited budget all those year is quite commendable. And Last year he proves him again. But I don't think this will happen anywhere in future.  
    goalkeepar
  • Foreword by Gianni Infantino for his book

Carbon_14
  • SC did run workshops for FIFA in many countries