2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier: Guam vs. India | 16 June 2015

Comments

• EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    No point bringing sub standard phoren coaches. We must absolutely revert to Indian coaching staff. India needs to play with two DMs, period. If we don't play 4-5-1, we will get a 8-0 score line against Iran.
    munna219777atuljg
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    yes with Iran i i expect 10 men defending for india... Depending on Iran how badly they wanna  rack up a high score else they might be happy with 2-0 and go easy on us
  • ManjuManju Mysore34 Points
    Timor Leste 0-0 UAE  72 min.......doob marna hai.
    First round they held Malaysia to 1-1 draw away...every body is improving.
  • souravindiasouravindia 3679 Points
    India is also improving in losing against teams which you cant think of :-)
  • Sunbha123Sunbha123 363 Points
    When a country so much tinier than India's 1.2 bn finds 11 better players for their football team, something is very very wrong!!!

Honestly! Any technically gifted player in India football setup anywhere! 2 were not selected in the Squad!! thats it. That is what we need if not midfield Bullies. :-B
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    After playing like pussies, we deserved to loose. It's obviously Constantine who's to blame!

1. Overrun in the midfield by playing 2 against their 3.

2. I cannot completely blame Jacki. At Wahingdoh, he's mostly on the left and Seitya plays on right. Constantine though decided to play him on the right and omit Seitya.
  • BadBad 5146 Points
    The worst part of this result is that these players are getting decent money unlike other sports. This is a black letter day,not the result but the performance. No spirit,no attitude,no fight.Our u-16 team would have played better.Most of the sports are improving in India but Football I am afraid is going backwards.20O8 we went unbeaten in Afc challenge cup defeating some decent teams and Imo played well against Aus,South Korea and Baharain but now I really can pray that a significant event can transform our football. Something like a player(out of the blue being selected by a decent club or a knockout level performance by our U-17 team in football World cup) because in a country like India a sport does well only after someone from that sports does something of note.eg)Vijender Boxing.Sushil Wrestling,Saina Badminton.Similarly I just pray that something happens that we can do well at a major competition which can result in something good after that.
    Really saddest day (Similar to what I felt like when Indian hockey team failed to qualify for Olympics) but this is worse bcoz it was for Olympics(Toughest platform),we lost against Britain(Decent side in hockey-I mean u can lose to Britain I.e decent Pedigree in Hockey) and thirdly our hockey players arnt payed that well as some of these chipmunks are paid.I mean if this is the standard that Best player in India( Javkichand Singh) performs at international level than God save India.
    kuldeep007