2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier: Guam vs. India | 16 June 2015

Comments

• LeedsonperezLeedsonperez 109 Points
    India playing without midfeild...indian midfeild is dead,only 2natural midfeilders in midfeild position....and vineet n jacky both are natural strtickers they cant so anything in midfeild...selecting sttrickers in midfeild positon was biggest mistake made by constantaine....i spotted this mistake after oman match....india need to select midfeilders like romeo,and versatile midfeilder thoi sing(india lacks versatality in midfeild) and khabra,brandon, and in stricking position balawant sing and gabrel fernandes,and some mumbai fc strickers......robin sing is shit.he only wait for long balls he is coward...we nee playerts who can play with the balls.....we must need romeo in midfeild.....he can create lots of chances for strickers and he can score goals as well....
    munna219777
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    I guess thats because of our long ball tactics.

I think long back @gaffertape said something about de Ridder saying why need a midfield, crowd the defence and hoof the ball to the frontline. something similar here, although not so extreme. Eugeneson gonna be waste in this scenario
    gaffertape
  • RonnyRonny 10488 Points
    Afghan fans laughing on us today..I hope Cambodia beat them
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    @ronny how long will we be content with others losing? given the financial power we enjoy over our other neighbors, we should be dominating SAFF, and challenging other Asian countries.
    archak
  • dhritiman7dhritiman7 4030 Points
    Could not watch the match, just saw highlights. Odafa turned 10,000 times like that in domestic football and 10,000 times our defenders got grounded. Nothing to say. I think Dika, Anwar have still something to offer for NT. Apart from Sunil and Subrata entire team has transformed with a bunch of guys who have very limited exposure to international football. The transformation is welcomed but could have done in phase-wise manner. 
    AKBatuljgreddevil87munna219777
  • CybertronCybertron 402 Points
    @samiam @rudra

China is slowly and steadily reaching the top 50 in FIFA rankings. Look how they are improving at a very fast pace. They even drew their last two friendly matches against Tunisia and Haiti. This year they have also defeated Saudi Arabia and Uzbekistan (2015 AFC Asian Cup). They have the manpower, the resources and the will to succeed.

Whereas corrupt AIFF are only thinking of how to milk out more money from ISL and I-league. They are worse than FIFA.

PRC Current Ranking: 79
    They say that India and China are two Asian giants with a strong sense of rivalry in future. Who thinks that Pakistan should our arch-rival in football?

Believe me our football rivalry should be with China or Australia (in Asian Football) and not Pakistan.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    China or Australia won't even play with us.

BTW look at our goal, a long cross from  far and a head in, thats what constantine wants, but thats not gonna happen against decent opponents. Nepal, Bhutan ke saath ho jayega.
    atuljg
    Soccer is second most popular sport in India (after Cricket). Lots of soccer fans I have seen want India to improve and they hope that one day India will definitely play in a FIFA World Cup in future because they love this game.

If experts think it is because of I-league then the football talent should go to Europe or MLS or Brasileiro etc for better training. Most of those players from Guam are playing for MLS teams which are way ahead than I-league.

As for ISL I have no comment because they have just started right now. Only after five years we will be able to know the true face of ISL (positive or negative).
  • shibiershibier 2997 Points
    In my humble Opinion  AIFF should appoint @cyberton as the technical director for the betterment of Football. 
    rudrafoxgoalkeeparatuljgmunna219777kuldeep007