Mohun Bagan Vs East Bengal

Comments

• RatulRatul Howrah1323 Points
    @Deb_Ban FYI East Bengal has 'Bengal' in the name of club itself.
    @Soccerlover i don't know how many eb supporters have whispered that in your ears but as a diehard fan of east bengal i can say that thought never crosses my mind and every time i see these comments they only make me laugh.
  • What more can u expect from a EB supporter ; they love to be the laughing stock at their own expense! 

Keep laughing and make a mockery of urself! :p 
    Ratul
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29636 Points
    "A spectre is haunting Europe--the spectre of Communism"
                                                                                                -Karl Marx, Communist Manifesto
    A spectre is haunting Mohun Bagan supporters, the spectre of Bangladesh
    Ratul
    Oops, forgot that MB supporters are the self-appointed custodian of Indian sensibilities...sorry guys, very sorry
    Very Sorry emoticon Sorry emoticons
    Ratul
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    edited October 2017
    They are the masters of self appointment, national club, Indian sensibilities, bla bla bla. Only thing which stands undisputed is however their propensity to run away. Our ancestors left our homeland to save their families, lives, dignity, they established and flourished in western part of Bengal. That takes supreme courage. What sort of football team runs away from derby matches and now talks about running away from their century old home city? Yes, Mohun Bagan.

P.s. There is also a place called Bou Bazaar in Kolkata, so what if there some lane called Mohun Bagan lane? ;) :d
  • Why do EB supporters and people who are shooed away from eastern part of Bengal always try to play this "victim card" trick! :D 

For the same "dignity" sake,why don't u ask ur beloved club to go back to your beloved homeland & operate from where it ought to operate(ofcourse with Utpal in tow! ;) )

We have never stated that Bangladesh is our homeland...it is you people who always harp so...of course, some people always need excuses
    Anyway, better luck in Bihar league the next time--with Nitish-ji in tow!
    Ratul
  • Didn't know that Jharkhand is being ruled by Nitish!

Thanx for the Breaking News! :D 
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29259 Points
    India made big mistake by allowing east Pakistan to become Bangladesh instead india should have made it a state of india called East Bengal.
    EastBengalPridekarenesudhakar2050
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    I am extremely glad you weren't part of the voting population in the late 60s :D