OMAN VS INDIA World Cup Qualifier | 13th October 2015

Comments

• gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Agree with @ The real AG that we shouldn't be judging players based on the National teams performance in the last 6-8 games..

SC is clueless as a coach and has ruined players...

the only thing I will say is ,, hope this has exposed the hyperbole created by ISL about certain"emerging stars" like Sandesh Jhinghan and Romeo Fernandes

atuljgarchakteji
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    I am so confused. So who have potential to be considered solid CB for the future? Or do we not have any?
    samiam
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    That was more IMG mktng team less real fans...even SC barely took on Romeo and only really gv Sandesh chances in last 3 games.....
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    Gaffetrape please tell whether SC will be sacked or not
  • Sack that idiot contantine immidietly....now national team shit robin sing scored a goal in isl and jackchand sing playing like messi for t pune fc....fuq.. contanine
    atuljg
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Keep him until the qualifiers finish but find a successor a month or two before the Asian Cup qualifiers play-off... unless you want to sack him now and use the rest of this round as the new coaches "friendlies" before the play-off.
    deepakc
    Ok lets get Zico or somebody with equally good credentials...we are making SC a scapegoat and he has not done himself any favours.

My point is we have ordinary talent and on international stage we are going to get caught out till we sort outbour domestic mess till then the NT coach can be a side assignment for the best coach in ISL/ikeague...I don't expect us to be thrashing Bhutan in thimpu anytime soon whoever the coach
    Domnic
  • Sure SC hasn't done himself any favors and the domestic calendar is a mess, but there are enough half decent players for us to be doing not so bad in the international stage with the right manager. A proper calendar and a ONE League will make us more professional.

Some of the players are hyped up because of the coverage of the ISL, but that is the case in pretty much every top league too. There will be a number of players who aren't particular good playing in the top leagues too. I am not saying Jhingan is good enough to start for Juventus or Man City, but that he is simply way better than other options we have coming through (Sarthak, Sajid etc) or already here (Gouramangi, Anas, Anwar etc).

The same goes for Romeo, Mandar, Brandon etc. They are our best bets (if used correctly) to climb up the ladder in the FIFA rankings.
    ArsenalFan700deepakcatuljgkartik91goalkeepar
    Agree these our best bets @TherealAG ( I really like urblogical posts), but my point is slightly different..are these best Indian bets good indian bets good enough for us to dominate in SEA (assuming we have a great coach).....i guess ur answer still would be maybe not.....

Had we played Brandon/Romeo and the young guns in the physically tough away match @ Turkmenistan it could easily hv been 0-5......

However if we can persuade more top youngsters to follow gurpreet and play in lower div of better run leagues....we will have a better chance in 2-3 years
  • karenesudhakar2050karenesudhakar2050 Hyderabad 1504 Points
    Gaffer tape when will leejohnshon will be sacked please tell me >:/
    atuljgrudra