Indian Football Transfer News 2016-17, Rumours, Gossips, Signings, ISL 2016

Comments

• debarghya89debarghya89 7328 Points
    What about Milan Basumatary??
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
  • red_devilred_devil kolkata2468 Points
    @lokeshchandaindia  It depends on how you assess the A league. Failure to you looks like teams losing money on YoY basis. But look at the Australian national team, this "failed" A league has provided some top players playing in some of the best european leagues. Guys like Matthey Ryan, Robbie Kruse, Aaron Mooy, Mile Jedinak to name a few.

Besides, as I said, the league isnt a failure so long there's tremendous interest from investors, both domsestic and foreign. Imagine how much money the FFA made by selling the Newcastle Jets to Ledman group...a whopping 5.5 million $, just after operating the team for only one year.

Football teams hardly make money year on year basis. If you look only at the yearly income and expenditure, in general , teams dont make much money. It's the valuation of the team that increases and owners make money by selling the clubs. 

Jaydev bought 65% of FCG for 65 crores ( FCG valuation is probably close to Rs 100 crores in 3rd season...from an approx 40 cr in season 1) , do you really think Salgaocar and Dempo has made any losses in 2 years after recieving this money?

This article states that KBFC valuation at start of second season was around RS 180-200 cr !!! You simply cant call this a FAILURE ! 
    http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/sports/sachin-tendulkar-to-buy-20-more-stake-to-become-majority-stakeholder-in-kerala-blasters/articleshow/49264545.cms
    Carbon_14ArsenalFan700kartik91
  • shubham_northeasternshubham_northeastern Dimapur,Nagaland1245 Points
    Guys,can anybody tell me about Ishan Pandita?He was supposed to join La Liga club CD Leganes...has the deal seen any light?
    Saying that A league teams have NO role in the development of Aaron Mooy , Robbie Krusse, Mile Jedinak etc is like saying Man Utd had no role in the development of Ronaldo....FYI, Aaron Mooy didnt come up from Australian youth leagues, he started his career at Bolton. He is only 25 and played 4 seasons in A league, and you are saying A league had no role in his development. Robbie Krusse started his senior career at Brisbane Roar(A league)  at an early age of 18, same with Matthew Ryan(Central Coast Mariners).  It is hard to believe that A league had no role in grooming these young players when they joined and turned them into better footballers. 

• lokeshchandaindialokeshchandaindia lokeshchandaindia1085 Points
    @red_devil ... The ISL will never develop Indian players as long as there are six foreigners playing in the starting eleven and all retired and aged stars come here. Look at the stats, ISL foreigners have flopped in the I-league. Miguel Garcia, Bernard Mendy etc. Players like Durga Boro looked like heroes in ISL but were zeros in the I-League. Because Indian players are playing with aged players they look world class
    deepakcDeb_Banmunna219777reddevil87
  • lokeshchandaindialokeshchandaindia lokeshchandaindia1085 Points
    @red_devil ... The article on Sachin buying 20% stake in KBFC for that obnoxious sum seems totally ridiculous. Sachin doesn't have that kind of money unless he is shadowed by the Ambanis which is actually happening. Kerala, North East and Mumbai are funded by Reliance. Rumours are that even the four actors who have bought a stake in KBFC are already fed up. Kerala have made the least expensive signings so far it looks like. 
    Deb_Banmunna219777
    The average age of foreigners are decreasing every season.Retired foreigners are a thing of the past. Look at the signings of season two and this year as well. Durga Boro was a shit player, hence he was not retained by NEUFC. I would prefer a 35 yr old Borja playing regularly in Spanish 2nd division than a random Nigerian in my team. ...

PS- The all time top scorer of Ileague was a massive flop in ISL. 
    Again that good old joke of everything being owned by Reliance. Now you have added MCFC Kerala and Neufc as well? Just tell me that ATK is also owned by Reliance. Thats the only team left now, I guess   :s
  • RatulRatul Howrah1323 Points
    I don't think it is the right thread to discuss these things.
    thebeautifulgameThe real AG