Indian Football Transfer News 2016-17, Rumours, Gossips, Signings, ISL 2016

Comments

• samsam 16526 Points
    Why not North East vs Chennai then?
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Yo! It should be the ISL winner in the first match every season! I loved last weekend with the Premier League opening with Leicester City playing, makes it more hyped up!
  • lokeshchandaindialokeshchandaindia lokeshchandaindia1085 Points
    @ArsenalFan700  and @red_devil ... I appreciate your comments but I still feel the article is quite good though there are a few errors. While your comments seem valid, the ISL could yet go towards a downward spiral and the author could be proved correct. Remains to be seen how the extended ISL pans out. But there is every likelihood of the League being a failed product like the A-League.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    There you go again, saying that the A-League is a failed product. You don't even follow the A-League or Australian soccer. You have no right to judge whether it is a failed league or not. Every year the A-League produces players good enough to move to Europe (the Netherlands, Germany, and Scandinavia specifically), they have had an AFC Champions League winner and are doing better in continental competition now despite the different schedule, and the national team has improved to the point where they have won the AFC Asian Cup, after making the final in 2011, and they are constants in the FIFA World Cup where before, with the NSL, they were never able to do it.

Off the field they have seen success in terms of support, instead of teams supporting a team based on who they represent ethnically they base their support on who their local A-League side is, the Melbourne Victory record profits that would see them in the top 5 of the AFL if they were there, the Melbourne and Sydney derbies record amazing crowds every season and the A-League Grand Final produces over 40,000-50,000 fans a season. Of course they have problems with a club or two but so does every league, I gave you examples from the Bundesliga and Premier League on that.

I am sorry mate, you started this and I am not going to take that last post at all. You are grasping for straws at this point to prove that the ISL format will fail. We could do with less members like that.

Also, you never bring up the other franchise league in the world, MLS. I wonder why? Probably because it would not help you at all because it has been amazingly successful and so will the A-League most likely. 
    red_devilatuljggopiajeeshmohammed_87hassanThe real AG
  • lokeshchandaindialokeshchandaindia lokeshchandaindia1085 Points
    A lot of changes expected at the management level of FC Goa this year. Many staff has already left after the ownership change. But what is shocking is that rumours floating around that after Rahul Patil, CEO of North East United, Sukhwinder Singh, the CEO of FC Goa would be the latest CEO to be sacked in January after the ISL. Apparently Sukhwinder, former MD at Libero Sports India isn't liked by officials at reliance. Chirag Tanna who was CEO at Pune FC some years back had many run ins with Sukhwinder when he was MD at Libero on account of some players whom he had supplied which was not up to the mark. Also Libero had supplied Pune FC withthe Dutch coach called Mike Snoei who was a total failure. Now Chirag is at Reliance and has already told Deltin owner to get rid of Sukhwinder. If this is true then big news surely. 
    AshleshDomnicarchakmunna219777kartik91deepakcnamewtheldreddevil87
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7381 Points
    This sounds so friggin made up .
    debarghya89red_devil
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Gursimrat Singh Gill is in trial with BFC...
    Rakesh Oram set to Join Mumbai CIty FC..
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Update - Gill Signed for BFC .. 
    deepakcdebarghya89Ronny
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29707 Points
    @lokeshchandaindia has not made that up next season almost all the current stuff will be changed by FC Goa.