Indian Football Transfer News 2016-17, Rumours, Gossips, Signings, ISL 2016

Comments

• NoddyNoddy Pune30 Points
    OMG Dubness on this forms is just Impeccable !
    Some people over here do not even know the mechanism by which the attendance is calculated.
    And ISL committee is strict & is monitored by high rank officials most of them are westerners, it's not a Rass-Dandiya function that you can just open gates and people will join!
    I am just tired being around here, and this probably are my last few minutes i am investing on these forms, its just filled with delusional , ill-informed, immature people. 
    Peace out !
    red_devildeepakcgaffertapefootydipAshishKaulshubham_northeasternCarbon_147negishibierashindiaand 5 others.
  • indianFootballFanindianFootballFan India4496 Points
    The same ISL committee that took 9 months to decide on FC Goa-CFC incident?
    munna219777deepakcCarbon_147negiDeb_BanSoham_Desamiam
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30184 Points
    Concentrate on the material relevant to this thread...WITHOUT ANY ACRIMONY...those who are unable to do so, well the Net is a huge place and can accommodate all sorts of people...I am telling this for the nth time, learn to disagree without being disagreeable <3
    Soham_De
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    no gates are thrown open at half time....after 60-70 minutes people who check for tickets leave as no one would come to watch a match then..... i have seen ententrance empty without any guards when i left the stadium at 80th minute in Chennainyin FC vs FC Goa game when Chennaiyin was trailing 3-0 in the 1st season of ISL..... How will free entries after 1st half be calculated in overall attendance when there is no one to check????
    munna219777BrainFallINDIAshubham_northeasternarunskumarkartik91DXsanvedjadhav
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Differing opinions is what a forum is about irrespective whether they want attention or act obnoxious just because they want to.

so Buddy this is just a forum not a UN charter committee. You dont need to agree nor people to agree with You.

Just chill. Dont react or believe everthing thats typed here.
    munna219777skubydoored_devilCarbon_14archak
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30184 Points
    Let alone the forum, differing opinions is what democracy is all about... but as admins and various members (including me) have reminded us time and again, difference or agreement/disagreement does not need to stoop to name-calling or abusing...my agreeing or disagreeing to this particular issue is not relevant here...if you have noticed, things have often gone out of hand here during these arguments and punitive measures had to taken against certain members...I am just trying to preempt such a move and keep the forum clean...I am completely chill, hope you too are...cheers!
    munna219777EastBengalPride
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I just love how once again this guy says something that fits an idea already believed by people, without any proof, and going by likes we eat it up
    munna219777red_devil7negideepakc
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    AIFF is run by FIFA Rules and Regulations. I dont think that Lodha commettee Report draconian suggestions can be implemented in AIFF. Till that thing happens, there is nothing wrong in so called "conflict of interest".
    If you remove anyone from the post citing conflict of interest, he will appoint a stooge and also enter the committee as Senior Observer post. All decision making power will stay with the influential people only.
    ArsenalFan700archakkartik91DXdeepakcSoham_De
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    Well, let's just say football's top organisation is a great example to follow for conflict of interest.
    munna219777deepakc
  • arunskumararunskumar Kerala339 Points
    Difference of opinions is a common thing..but the forum has been moving to too much negativity due to some of the members..those who are doing it may get this...
    munna219777alecsatuljg