Indian Football Transfer News 2016-17, Rumours, Gossips, Signings, ISL 2016

Comments

• NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6771 Points
    ;lokeshchandaindia 

nothing wrong in pointing the mistakes.... Trying is expose the loop-holes...?? most of us are aware of it...

main reason I have asked total capacity and shared the attendance 19003 is... I could see empty seats and just wondering if capacity increased from last year... also checked if there is any section for standing fans...

I stick to my point... have already shared details in previous post.... These are minor things which bound to happen and it's the marketing strategy as well... Just feel like you are totally against ISL...

Also it's not just the attendance... u cannot copy paste the same stuff in two different threads, keep on bashing and also can't call someone as fools.. not once.... but twice...

This discussion apart... I certainly liked the way you replied.... And appreciate your contribution towards IFN
    atuljg
    ;lokeshchandaindia

nice details... and insightful...

but gossips should be related to transfers and your post is irrelevant in this discussion... 

Kindly start a new thread... Please don't take it a wrong way...
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    Any relevant thread is fine. It dont have to be a "New Thread"
    ;munna219777 

If we encourage this... folks will discuss everything in this thread itself... 

I feel it is better to start a new  thread as the subject starts with Indian Football Transfer News...

However if admins feels it is relevant... I don't have concerns either and we better add keyword to this discussion (Subject/Title)....
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Indian Football News thread would be perfect for this stuff. What lokesh says may just be gossip or stuff we know but it is important and effects Indian football as a whole.
    munna219777Carbon_14
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    Thats why I said that any relevant thread is fine. There are threads like Indian Super League Discussion, ISL Week 1, ISL Week 2, I-league vs ISL. If the discussion is about Transfer, discuss it here.
    thebeautifulgame
  • shakkeerKMshakkeerKM 1324 Points
    Ohh sorry guys I thought some transfer discussions going on
    Carbon_14atuljgsamiammunna219777
  • The crowd count in all ISL venues is dubious, as in many venues like Mumbai, Pune, Delhi and Chennai, gates are thrown open after half time and the announcement of the crowd is done just before the end of the match. NE and Kerala the stadiums are full. Kolkata are facing issues this year, so is Goa.
    munna219777debarghya89
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Can all these insider/conspiracy guys just piss off... jesus.

I am not blind, the only place I have actually been disappointed with the crowd is in Chennai. Goa looked good, Kerala and Assam looked FANTASTIC, Kolkata was decent and so was Pune. Compared to Pune FC, Bharat, and DSK Shivajians, FC Pune City games are much better. Even Mumbai City did not look empty but just looked like a typical match of the level of the ISL
    AshishKaulCarbon_14debarghya89amirsid123coolgagandeepakcsanvedjadhavred_devil
  • This discussion is just so tiring. Is there any Fifa rule that there can't be any empty seat in a stadium? It's empty bcoz no one bought the ticket. Just leave it at that. Highest avg attendance in Asia doesn't make Kerala the best club in Asia and neither will empty Balewadi make Pune City the worst in Asia..

BrainFallINDIADeb_BanArsenalFan700arunskumargopiajeeshCarbon_14samsamiamshubham_northeasterndeepakcand 1 other.