Indian Football Transfer News 2016-17, Rumours, Gossips, Signings, ISL 2016

Comments

• kartik91kartik91 Delhi1139 Points
    Rightly said by @munna219777 . This conflicts of interest is a farce notion , atleast in India and going by Fifa elections, worldwide as well. People in power will always want to find ways to benefit from the system , even If they mean to grow that vertical . That is how things run in almost every sphere in life let alone football.
    AshishKaulmunna219777
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    When you discuss football, passions flare up and things get said which probably won't be said normally. Negativity or positivity, it all is in the perspective. 
    footydipmunna219777arunskumar
  • AshishKaulAshishKaul Ancient India1127 Points
    Can I watch Football online on star sports and hot star for free  :*

HD2 is showing Kabaddi world cup  :'(
  • FC Pune City sign Dramana Traore
    Carbon_14red_devil
  • FC Pune City were lucky yesterday
    AshishKaul
  • lokeshchandaindialokeshchandaindia lokeshchandaindia1085 Points
    @munna219777 ... Very correct. AIFF is run by FIFA rules. But do you know that as per FIFA Statutes, third party interference is banned (article 13 or 19). Which means that IMG Reliance entry into Indian Football is a clear third party interference n Indian football and AIFF can be banned. 
    karenesudhakar2050Deb_Banmunna219777deepakcatuljgashindia
  • On a lighter note, FC Goa have not got the basics right ...Roti - Players being made to pay for their own basic extras...Kapda... - Kitting not upto the mark, some players were missing sponsor logos etc....Makhan - The hotel they are staying in does not have a proper swimming pool nor gym, no idea how ISL approved it If basics are not provided how can you expect players to perform
    AshishKauldebarghya89Soham_Demunna219777Carbon_14sanvedjadhavArsenalFan700kartik91ashindiasparta
    My sources in Goa tell me that yesterdays match between Pune and Goa has a 19050 attendance as per the giant screen announcement. Well the PJN stadium apparently has 19535 "seats" and people who attended the matches said that there were plenty of seats empty in the west stand. Also, the lower tiers were almost empty. How on  earth can the attendance be 19050? Also, apparently there were no bar code scanners to scan the tickets. How on earth does IMG Reliance arrive at these figures? Even the Mumbai Football Arena had a very less crowd compared to the India Puerto Rico friendly and the crowd came in after half time. This proves that attendance figures are all manipulated by the ISL to hoodwink the AFC and FIFA officials and gain an unfair advantage for the ISL clubs in the merger. There were definitely less than 18500 people at PJN Goa yesterday. Those of you believing the ISL crowd attendance figures are living in a fools paradise. Do you'll really think that the ISL can be the fourth most watched League i the world. Unbelievable!!!
    gaffertapeAshishKaularunskumarNagendraatuljgkartik91ashindiared_devil
    So this is in continuation with my expose on the team manager of FC Goa, Mr. Gavin Araujo who is alleged to have fixed a match against Southern Samity in the second division I-League many years back. According to a high ranking executive who was associated with Vasco Sports Club at that time (He no longer works there now), Vasco Sports Club were having a stupendous run of results in the Second division and were all set to qualify for the I-League. In fact they needed just a win against bottom placed Southern Samity in the last match of the League. Inexplicably, Gavin decided to leave out two of the highest scorers of Vasco Sports Club of the first eleven. Incidentally, both these players are now playing for the same club. This high ranking official came to know about Gavin's decision to leave out these two players from the starting eleven. He immediately called up the club's main promoter (a guy who had given a massive sponsorship to Vasco SC that year). The club promoter then called up Gavin and instructed him to play both of them in the match. But word has it that Gavin instructed one of those two players not to score during the match. Apparently, Gavin had earlier helped this player to secure a difficult release from a club and he used this as a bait for the player to return this favour to him. 

It is not known the real reason why Gavin did this. Some in the team allege that if Vasco qualified, Gavin would not be the coach of the team in the I-League as he did not possess the mandatory A License at that time. He did not want to let someone else have the glory of coaching the team that he promoted.  Some allege that one of the rival teams who were in the qualification fray "offered" them free air tickets to go home. Whatever the real reason is, this high ranking executive, who occupied the top most administrative position at Vasco SC that year surely has all the answers. 
    deepakcmunna219777Deb_Banskubydooatuljgkuldeep007
  • The whole point of having specific threads become meaningless if people can just come in and post any news in any thread
    amirsid123thebeautifulgameskubydooarunskumaratuljgkartik91